Berahino anyone

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Haha it’s brill the nightmare on here after abit of sarcasm not a chance in hell would I have him in our team purely interested in he meltdown after abit of fun posting that

This is a serious tool that the club uses as part of its extended scouting network. You've done it now. Nixon will release the story tomorrow in the Sun and Berahino will be wearing the 50% off home kit by the end of the week. And its your fault. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Don’t quote me on this but I think Bannan regained his license while with us after he lost his license after being convicted for drink driving while at a previous club. 

Was at Villa in 2011 got 18 months or 2 years I think and regained it in 2013

not sure when we signed him. 

3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Couldn't express how bad a signing this would be for a variety of reasons. 

Firstly his probable high wage demands. 

Secondly his awful attitude  

Thirdly, he is crap. 

After that youve got the negative effect he'd have on team morale. I can't see an all in it together atmospherw being generated with people like him at your club. 

The way he refused to play. The way he supposedly talks to managers and players. Did i mention the drink drive convictions yet? 

When do we sign him. 

Already been down to the training ground to meet the lads.  UTO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Sacked by stoke I’d take him for a free :D so what he’s had a drink and drive who hasn’t he was just daft enough to get caught haha 

2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Haha it’s brill the nightmare on here after abit of sarcasm not a chance in hell would I have him in our team purely interested in he meltdown after abit of fun posting that

Sorry!

You made a tw@ of yourself with your original post.

Too late to try and squirm out of it now.:wacko:

Brilliant idea.

Let's sign a player who told his club via twitter that he was never going to play for them again. Then 24 hours later went to The Bahamas on his Private Jet to "Think things through".

Then returned to the club and criticised his own fans for booing him because "they didn't understand".

Yep, just the person we need in our dressing room, why not go all the way and sign Peter Odemwingie as well.

The only place he needs to be in is his deluded bubble that he is stuck in as far away from Hillsborough as possible.

UTO!!!

30 minutes ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

Brilliant idea.

Let's sign a player who told his club via twitter that he was never going to play for them again. Then 24 hours later went to The Bahamas on his Private Jet to "Think things through".

Then returned to the club and criticised his own fans for booing him because "they didn't understand".

Yep, just the person we need in our dressing room, why not go all the way and sign Peter Odemwingie as well.

The only place he needs to be in is his deluded bubble that he is stuck in as far away from Hillsborough as possible.

UTO!!!

I think he is still in the car park at Loftus Road

• Haha 1

Definitely.

Great player if someone can get his head right and if he'll accept sensible wages to get his career going again. The drink driving thing is non-footballing and he hasn't (luckily) caused anyone injury through it.

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

Definitely.

Great player if someone can get his head right and if he'll accept sensible wages to get his career going again. The drink driving thing is non-footballing and he hasn't (luckily) caused anyone injury through it.

Great player ??? Based on what ? He’s never done naff all anywhere he’s been  . You weren’t involved in the signings of abdi and jones by any chance were you ? :duntmatter: