Supporting teams other then Wednesday!

Actively Support

Owls

Heart of Midlothian

Ross County (family in the highlands)

Stirling Albion (lived there for 10 years)

Dislike

Leeds

Man Utd

Spurs

Chelsea

Arsenal

Hibs (would be in the despise list but got a few friends who are hibbeeees)

Despise

Pigs

Liverpool

Celtic

Rangers

59 minutes ago, markg said:

makes me feel ill

Visiting Scotland makes me feel physically ill, all those little bitter and twisted people riddled with failure that does it, living in England gives me an enormous sense of well-being.  

On 13/05/2019 at 09:22, Joe Jockstrap said:

Whitby Town for me, lovely place with great fish n chips. 

Went there when they played Witton earlier this season... coldest place in the Universe my lad was on the bench we left after he handn't come on in the 87th minute... he came on in the 88th.

My boys:

Sheffield Wednesday

Rangers

Cumnock Juniors FC

My part time friends:

MK Dons

Luton Town

Ayr United

Hamburg

North Ferriby United

Valencia

Don't MInd:

Barnsley

Hearts

Kilmarnock

Dundee

Brentford

Millwall

Huddersfield

Chelsea

Maltby Miners FC

England

Northern Ireland

Wales

My Enemies:

Celtic

Leeds

Pigs

Hibs

Aberdeen

Liverpool

Manchester United

Rotherham

Chesterfield

Mansfield

Stirling

Dundee United

Scotland

Republic of Ireland

Edited by steveger

From Wolverhampton, hated them as a kid but as I've grown older, away from there, I've developed a soft spot for them. Except for when they knocked us out the cup on penalties in the 90s. 

Other teams I keep an eye on

Groningen

Málaga

Cork city

Can't stand

Stoke

Leeds

West ham

20 minutes ago, steveger said:

>>>

My part time friends:

MK Dons

.>>>

Yuck - MK Dons are one of the very few (probably the only) teams I'd want the Piggies to beat. I despise the Pigs but I don't want them to cease to exist, like I do with Franchise FC...

I have a soft spot for Swansea. Worked at the Liberty for two years so met a few of the players over my time there. Went to uni down there and the club offered cheap tickets to students so we'd often go to the matches. Can't say no at £20 a ticket for what was then prem football

Guest The Claw

When I was a kid I was enthralled by players like bonetti, osgood. My dad even though he had ties with the massive bought me a Chelsea kit at Christmas along with a Wednesday one. Always had a connection with them looking how they gave gone on.

lost interest when it became a corporate enterprise. Been there a few time with the massive but the last time wasn't the same, no atmosphere and connection with the crowd.

i see a lot of Fulham fans who are more connected with their team like we are at swfc.

if we do ever reach the premier I do hope we never end up where we lose that passion

Edited by The Claw

On 17/05/2019 at 20:45, robowl4life said:

F.uck the Patriots! That’s like supporting chuffin Man U lol 

Lived in Boston for ten years when they were absolutely tripe. Its a bit more like supporting Man City. 

giphy.gif

When I moved to London in the mid-70's and lived in Harrow I used to support the local team, Wealdstone, who then played at their old ground at Lower Mead which was just at the bottom of our road. They had a forward called George Duck who was a legend for them, scoring over 250 goals. Also, a midfielder called John "Willie" Watson who was the biggest (though not in size) thug I've ever seen on a football pitch. I remember on one occasion them playing Altrincham in what was then called the Alliance Premier him laying out one of their lot and then walking on his face. The Stones also had a teenage full back called Stuart Pearce....

After moving to Chelmsford in 1985 I've been a regular at City games; in fact, I've probably seen more City games since then than Wednesday. I've even been to a few away games at such exotic places as Enfield (when they were the best team outside the league and played at Southbury Road, Braintree (the local variant of the Pigs) and Thurrock. City are serial play off failures....this season was the seventh time in eleven years they've reached the National South play offs and they've got to the final once!