Moses Odubajo

20 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

If he’s truly over his injury and can rediscover his previous form, this could be an excellent signing. 

Looked destined for the top level before the injury. 

Be a class signing I agree, suggests to me that Iorfa may be moved more centrally as well, which would mean we only require one centre back in reality, can't see it being Hector.  Apparently Odubajo has just had a really good season for them, they seem disappointed he's not signed an extension. 

Interesting thinking about where he'll play.

Its a win win really, he's either going to compete with Iorfa for the right back spot.

Or Compete with Palmer for the right back spot, with Iorfa/Lees/and hopefully Hector competing for 2 centre back spots.

Or Maybe we go 5 at the back with wing backs. Wow football is exciting. 

5 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Just glad we're not going to be watching the same players and same tactics we've seen for the last 2 years.

Yep agree, but only 4 months under Bruce. The worst was the football served up under Jos

4 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

He will have been signed as a right midfield. Presuming Bruce is wanting to play 4231

Westwood

Iorfa

Lees

Thorniley

Palmer

Odubajo

Lee

Hutchinson

Bannan

Forestieri/Reach

Fletcher

The first thing that strikes me about this line up is, where are the goals coming from If that’s our starting line up, we’ll be fighting a relegation battle

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

He will have been signed as a right midfield. Presuming Bruce is wanting to play 4231

Westwood

Iorfa

Lees

Thorniley

Palmer

Odubajo

Lee

Hutchinson

Bannan

Forestieri/Reach

Fletcher

Cant help but think that's 4-5-1

16 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

Westwood

Iorfa

Lees

Thorniley

Palmer

Odubajo

Lee

Hutchinson

Bannan

Forestieri/Reach

Fletcher

No way that will be our line up. 

Bruce will sign more than one player to be in his first team plans. 

29 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The first thing that strikes me about this line up is, where are the goals coming from If that’s our starting line up, we’ll be fighting a relegation battle

No way would that team be in a relegation battle, not that that will be the team as it won't.

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Weren’t Greville a sandwich toaster?

No that's a breville... as I found out in Barnsley. 

He was going to make himself a breville he said.. I said what? A breville he said...

To which he pointed at a toasty maker to which I then said... so your making a toasty? He said no... a breville. 

I just looked at him strangely and decided to let him carry on and get back in my lorry and drive off.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Well I don't think we have lost many goals in the players we have released (other than Hooper but not based on his last 18 months) so there should be enough goals in the squad and with whatever Bruce is able to bring in given that we haven't been in a relegation battle under his management with what we currently have.

57 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Well I don't think we have lost many goals in the players we have released (other than Hooper but not based on his last 18 months) so there should be enough goals in the squad and with whatever Bruce is able to bring in given that we haven't been in a relegation battle under his management with what we currently have.

Fair point, we haven’t as yet lost many goals, but there isn’t many goals in that side. Let’s not forget, we finished 12th