Moses Odubajo

“West London outfit “....what’s that, a pearly suit and Union Jack waistcoat.

We’re the “South Yorkshire outfit “ apparently.... flat cap, clogs and baggy wool trousers with string tied around the bottom of the legs.

• Haha 1

If he can recapture the form he was in under Bruce at Hull I would love to have him any day of the week. He played 35 games for Brentford last season too so looks like his injury is behind him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

I guess when the target is to get to the promised land, what better person to bring in than Moses.

lol

Not sure Chansiri wants to wait 40 years though...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

2 more and we would have an olympics relay team

Don’t cause knowing our lot Iorfa would relay to half way line odobajo up to 18yrd box fessi Back to bloody half way line then left back bobs own goal in so stay quiet haha we don’t want Carlos football again lol 

35 minutes ago, Dave DJ said:

If he can recapture the form he was in under Bruce at Hull I would love to have him any day of the week. He played 35 games for Brentford last season too so looks like his injury is behind him.

Hope so, but if it’s as simple as that you’d think they’d have taken their option to extend his contract 

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

Could be the replacment for Abdi?

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

If he could stay fit would be a very exciting signing. Worrying that he missed a whole season through injury not so long ago though. The last think we need is more players out with long term injuries especially when we probably won’t have much money to spend on new signing fees and wages.