Thank you Gary Hooper

45 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

agreed he's a step down, but thinking about wages and transfer fees and what we'd be allowed to deal in, I don't think he'd be bad. he's proven in the championship with a bang average side

Isnt Gregory a Wednesday fan too?

Guest addedtime
On 06/05/2019 at 11:39, damianb1 said:

Just imagine if he'd played for us in the early 90's, hooper behind hirst with waddle and Sheridan in midfield!

It'd be great for the three games he was fit

Just now, fred mciver said:

What about at Xmas when we were going down toilet and Hooper and Abdi et al were at home on sofa bottling it?

It that wasn’t a made up situation then I’d probably consider how much I care about it.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 06/05/2019 at 03:02, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yes I’m sure he loved being injured , he has been top quality for us , you have your opinion of course ,mine is you are very very harsh .

He’s always like that mate. Bet he’s a miserable barstool at birthday parties too!!

Bruce had plenty of opportunities to look at him and decide if he wanted him at the end of the season. If he decided he wasnt what we needed then I trust him.

However I'd have kept him for a year but I suspect he wanted a longer deal

2 hours ago, S26 Owl said:

Bruce had plenty of opportunities to look at him and decide if he wanted him at the end of the season. If he decided he wasnt what we needed then I trust him.

However I'd have kept him for a year but I suspect he wanted a longer deal

So you don’t trust Bruce then ? 

• Haha 1

On 05/05/2019 at 18:40, vulva said:

Far too much sentiment with football fans. Hooper should be thanking us for paying £41 per game whilst he sits at home collecting his £40,000 per week whilst watching Homes under the Hammer for 14 months. 

Good player on his day but let’s not get carried away. If he was that good he wouldn’t have found a retirement home here on loan from Norwich reserves. 

My my, you are a bitter fella aren't you?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Sorry but Hooper went right down for me joking about his massive wages - for sitting on sofa - to an Owl on holiday recently.

Let's not forget, we are just cash cows to most in the game and only fans have their club at heart.

1) Not his fault he was injured.

2) Why does somebody feel the need to make a comment about wages? It is none of their business.

I saw the comment and honestly who cares. Hooper and the lads in the photo having a good time on holiday and someone wants to pipe up bringing their earnings into it. What's the point. 

Also football is a job. Forgive Gary Hooper for not having the same emotional connection as us fans. Do you have the same emotional connection to the place you work?

Edited by SallyCinnamon

On 06/05/2019 at 11:39, damianb1 said:

Just imagine if he'd played for us in the early 90's, hooper behind hirst with waddle and Sheridan in midfield!

You'd rather have Hooper than Bright and Williams? Really? Not in the same league!