Darnell Fisher

3 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Not just him,the pne lads seem to chick themselves on the floor everytime weve played them.

The kid Brown had a good game for them yesterday and I believe hes out of contract this term?

Afraid not, Browne signed a new deal last summer, two years to run:

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2018/july/alan-browne-agrees-new-preston-north-end-contract/

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move this summer but there'll be big money involved, he's a cracking player.

41 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Afraid not, Browne signed a new deal last summer, two years to run:

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2018/july/alan-browne-agrees-new-preston-north-end-contract/

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move this summer but there'll be big money involved, he's a cracking player.

Damn.....Yeah hes very good Ive seen him a few times now and always impressed me

On Fisher, I've spent a few times in the last 2 games watching him when he is near the ball. I am 100% convinced he dives regularly, I have seen him fall over with less than the slightest of touches. Furthermore, he looks almost every time to see the refs reaction and based on that he either jumps back up or exaggerates his injury. I have seen him look almost at death's door, then jump up completely fit the second he realises nothing more is going to come from his play acting. 

For me, and I include Wednesday players, it's a problem in the game that needs eradicating fast. Retrospective punishments and player fines would help, along with punishment for any player chasing down a referee etc. 

10 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Every time he plays against us he's always chucking himself to the floor, he's always a refs worst nightmare when playing against us, diving, arguing with the officials. He gets away with so much, Ben Pearson who plays for them is a known for being dirty, but why not this guy, maybe he only does it against us.

Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up........

5 hours ago, casbahowl said:

The Preston tactics and gamesmanship are a direct reflection of their insidious little manager!

Being honest, their tactics have been similar now under their previous 3 managers! Lump it forward, play for free kicks and kick and harass the oppostion/ref all game, whilst diving when it gets given back.

They've become a horrible little side.

11 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

He’s a wrong en. Does it every time. 

Most of their players yest went down like a cheap ***** soon as touched em. 

Was embarrasing. 

Dirty dirty unprofessional tactics that they must be told to do. 

Plus time wasting from the 10th minute ! Awful,niggly team 

On 28/04/2019 at 19:15, unkastav said:

Got his just rewards at Hillsborough for time wasting when Fletch slammed in that 94th min pen

Was that when he was at rotherham,  because I can't remember him scoring a penalty against Preston.