Onomah

36 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Most loans are eager to impress. E.g Hector, Aarons and Lazaar. Onomah is the opposite, he probably can't wait to get back to Spurs and earn more money than Championship players without actually playing. Hes a million miles away from the sort of commitment and desire you need to be successful at this level. 

Last sentence, absolutely spot on. Even if he were talented, and I've seen no evidence of that at this level, you still need 100% desire.

52 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Most loans are eager to impress. E.g Hector, Aarons and Lazaar. Onomah is the opposite, he probably can't wait to get back to Spurs and earn more money than Championship players without actually playing. Hes a million miles away from the sort of commitment and desire you need to be successful at this level. 

Would rather have a player not as talented that gives 100% every match.

Commitment and desire has got that lot promoted this season, not talent!

• Thanks 1

I think the tallent is there, it needs to be developed. However, I dont think he fits in here. Some players fit in with clubs others dont. 

Good luck to the lad, he will have a career in football, but not with us the way we play. 

Edited by Maddogbob

I don’t even think the talent is there

I remember he had one good game against WBA at home

But Jesus Christ - he is an absolute waster who needs to get his bags packed back down to London, and hopefully his career nosedives into obscurity or some injury does him for 18 month - then he might realise what it’s like to play on a football pitch and how special that is 

And then you’ve got Kieran Lee who must’ve been itching to get back for 18 months - no justice

Watched 2nd half of the blunts and part of the Norwich game. If there is anything we can learn from those two it's that a 'team' that this hard working, well drilled, that are relatively injury free can get along way in this league.

Im not disrespecting either of them because you can't argue with what they have achieved over 45 games. However, as many have said over the last 18months and has probably been borne out of the last 3 months we have had the luxury of some very technically talaneted players but not been properly managed both tactically and physically, oh what could have been.

Ononmah is clearly talented but I suspect because of the injuries he's had and the fact we been so mediocre for most of the season I don't think we have seen the best of the lad. Maybe SB will try and get him back.

2 minutes ago, Tank_owl said:

Watched 2nd half of the blunts and part of the Norwich game. If there is anything we can learn from those two it's that a 'team' that this hard working, well drilled, that are relatively injury free can get along way in this league.

Im not disrespecting either of them because you can't argue with what they have achieved over 45 games. However, as many have said over the last 18months and has probably been borne out of the last 3 months we have had the luxury of some very technically talaneted players but not been properly managed both tactically and physically, oh what could have been.

Ononmah is clearly talented but I suspect because of the injuries he's had and the fact we been so mediocre for most of the season I don't think we have seen the best of the lad. Maybe SB will try and get him back.

He’s not talented at all from what I’ve seen

And he’s a lazy tw@ 

1 minute ago, Tank_owl said:

I wouldn’t want any player that can’t be arsed because he’s had a few knocks and the results have been mediocre. 

Players from these top top clubs should want and have the drive and ability to shine in all circumstances. Show people what he can do! Not go into a shell