Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

11 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Thanks for the memories but it would have probably been the worst thing to happen to Wednesday to get promoted with the current squad. It has no future. 

It would still be nice to go out and beat Norwich just to show how poor the Championship is. 

UTO 

lol

I think the Championship has been very entertaining with some very good Football being played. I think the fact that most games have been competitive with any team capable of winning each week speaks volumes. Most of the top teams endorse attacking football which is fun to watch.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

Accidental. His arm is braced for landing and Krul clatters into his elbow and pops Fletcher's arm into the ball.

Perfectly sound goal.

I like the cut of your jib but there is no way I would be saying that had Norwich scored in a similar fashion. 

It's not var but might aswell be. Football isn't about money, win at all costs, everything is perfect.. It's hope, irrational nonsense... It's about emotion. I hate the pundits, the media and non football fans who get wound up and gobby about decisions instead of looking at their own team. Football's Bob. 

Still love it though.

• Like 1