Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, TomBee said:

We're playing Josball again. Dawson making tonnes of saves, defence all at sea, the odd good move that amounts to nothing, but then a 30 yarder to get us out of trouble. 

I'm sorry, but that's complete bo11ocks. 

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I'd wait and see what the accounts are before i get excited about next year 

I have the feeling that next season is going to be one hell of a struggle and i don't think our fickle fans will give Bruce the time i think he will need 

agree with the top line who knows we might be under an embargo now 

i sincerely hope we fans realise that bruce  will need his connections to sort this out 

what worried me is his statement that he needed to talk it over with DC and 'the powers that be'  who's that then? 

12 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Tom Lees wasn't at fault for the goal, Hutchinson was.

The goal did not occur due to Dawson not organising the defence. Experienced pros should have recognised the danger. That's why it's a mute point.

Looking at it again I would say Hector is the main outfield player at fault. He initially has Stiepermann and then lets him go when he passes the ball but doesn't go to mark anyone else as they only have 1 other player in a scoring position and he is already marked. Had Hector stayed with Stiepermann he would never have had space to get a shot away.

Dawson still should have got down to it though, and as Rosenior said, Dawson will probably say the same, even though he was a little unsighted.

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Good half Wednesday, enjoyed that. Just feel that Boyd is full of effort but always a yard short. If we had Aarons tonight instead I think we could be in front.

Could go either way this, much more of a contest than last weekend.

Agree although he scored a cracker last week and has put away well his offside goals. Wouldve loved Aarons too but Boyd prob tracks back better..

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Missed pretty much most of the first half, i take it dispte the wonder goal, its been a bit jos? 

Not at all really, we're going for it. They're just better than us and we're limited to a third-string midfield.

Edited by Mr. Tom