Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, SiJ said:

Regarding their goal: 

Poor defending from us and I think Dawson could have done a bit better tbh. 

Tbf, he has made a couple of decent saves since. 

Seen the replay of there goal. Does Westwood save that? I dont know, dawson perhaps unsighted? 

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Missed pretty much most of the first half, i take it dispte the wonder goal, its been a bit backs to wall?

You take it wrong.

Norwich have been on top, hardly a surprise but we have given it a good go. Been a very open game, good to watch from both sides.

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

Not at all really, we're going for it. They're just better than us and we're playing a third-string midfield.

No arguement on they are better. Glad we are giving it a go. 

Lets see how we get on 2nd half. 

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I'd wait and see what the accounts are before i get excited about next year 

I have the feeling that next season is going to be one hell of a struggle and i don't think our fickle fans will give Bruce the time i think he will need 

This league is very average. If worst comes to worst and we have an embargo I’d still fancy Bruce to fashion a side that will at least have us mid table. Plus unlike Jos, I think Bruce can get the message across to the fans about our parameters. Let’s be right, our fans only started hounding Jos until a month before he went, and it wasn’t exactly open rebellion. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'm sorry, but that's complete bo11ocks. 

Maybe I'm overreacting as seeing Dawson, Onomah and pessy in the team is giving me flashbacks. But still feel Norwich had many great opportunities due to us not picking up men. I feel if we were 1 down it'd be quite toxic in here. Let's see how we do second half.. 

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

At least we have a pundit with some sense 

never a peno

Do you also agree with him that the keeper will be disappointed with his part in their goal then?