L**ds Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Should we let Leeds win so United dip? 

Thought no footballer or manager EVER. I know your question is rhetorical Snooty but does anybody seriously think this is ever an option? Or are some fans just lining up a post match excuses just in case? Madness! We go and we smash em. The pigs will blow up all by themselves. They don’t need any help!

I think we're gonna knacker em, a 3-1 win for us, payback for the villa result. 

We need to strike fear into the rest of the top 6, NO ONE will want to play us and Sheffield Wednesday will win the play off finals 2019...

garymegson

• Like 2

A lot depends on who is fit and how fit they are. We've nothing to lose so hope we go for the win, be nice to have Aarons back as his pace is important away from home. 

One thing is for sure, we will keep them honest and be competitive. Can see a 1-1 draw today if I'm honest, but hoping we sneak the 3 points. 

Top banana Snoots old thing! I’m quite excited about the team news...so many to choose from. Hope Aarons is back, Hooper Fletcher combo, with Joao to come on later when their defence is knackered. Hoping for a squeaky 2-1 win but a draw is a good result at Leeds these days. UTO Come on you Blue and White Wizaaards! The Brucemeister will sort it.lol

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why are people getting nervous about playing Leeds? I get nervous before playing the pigs but these are as much a rival to me as Hull or Huddersfield, they don't give a throw about us and there's no reason for our fans obsession with them. 

Well some might be nervous because any defeat makes it just about mathematically impossible. At the minute, we still have the tiniest of threads to cling on to. Or as the manager calls it. A squeak.