L**ds Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well some might be nervous because any defeat makes it just about mathematically impossible. At the minute, we still have the tiniest of threads to cling on to. Or as the manager calls it. A squeak.

It was over after the Villa 6 pointer defeat last week, the win over Forest was great but pointless in terms of catching the top 6 as they all won. Making up 6 points on teams that usually win every week is like making up 12 points at the bottom.

Edited by Not Jon Newsome

4 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

It was over after the Villa defeat last week, the win over Forest was great but pointless in terms of catching the top 6 as they all won. Making up 6 points on teams that usually win every week is like making up 12 points at the bottom.

Oh it doesn't look good.

On the other hand I never thought we'd go down in 89. 

There can always be upsets. 

I just want us to go out there and win all our games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest LondonOwl313
13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Oh it doesn't look good.

On the other hand I never thought we'd go down in 89. 

There can always be upsets. 

I just want us to go out there and win all our games.

74 points will likely be enough if Villa beat Bristol today.. obviously we’d be beating them too, so then we’d need them to take 8 or less points from their other 4 games with a few tricky ones in there. Definitely plausible... but we do need to win all ours to have any chance 

IMHO wanting to lose at Leeds to scupper the bl***s is tinpot and not worthy of right thinking supporters.

I really want to stuff dirty l**ds by 3 or 4 goals to nil.

I don't think we will.

I'd love it if we did tho.

UTO

27 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

It was over after the Villa 6 pointer defeat last week, the win over Forest was great but pointless in terms of catching the top 6 as they all won. Making up 6 points on teams that usually win every week is like making up 12 points at the bottom.

think villa are certs for playoffs anyways. its Bristol city if they lose and we beat leeds we are 3 points off them and we have them at home ,just our goal dif what holds us back . also they have hull away last game we have qpr home . if we beat leeds and Bristol lose then its back on big time . its a big if though 

11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

While it's quiet on here... Mrs C is calorie counting so I bought an air fryer last week.

That'll keep the calories down .......................................................................eating fried air. :ph34r:

• Haha 4