Team news for Villa

24 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Snippets from SB’s press conference this morning..

- Everyone else fit.

Does that mean Abdi's fit then?  I do wish there was some sort on communication from the club regarding him and his future.  Saves a lot of speculation from the supporters.

Have I just turned this into an Abdi thread??:wacko:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

No doubt Snooty will furnish us with some bullet points later today (fingers crossed) but does Lazaar fall into the 'everyone else fit' category I wonder?

Would love to see him & Aarons flying down the left. SB gonna earn his corn if so, with Palmer & big bad Dom both playing well.

I would guess he does. His instagram has shown him back with the lads and raring to go

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Got to go with best team available 

if aarons is fit he plays instead of Forestieri 

33FABCCE-D739-435D-A4CE-B6C666709E5A.jpeg

Works for me, as long as someone superglue's Nando's dummy in place....

Although being Serious though, I do 

hope Bruce can manage to persuade him to play in what is by far his most effective position, otherwise it'll be the pitter/patter of tiny little feet stamping a strop, arms folded going "I want to play centre forward, other wise I'll sulk n strop" lol lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

12 minutes ago, longreach said:

Does that mean Abdi's fit then?  I do wish there was some sort on communication from the club regarding him and his future.  Saves a lot of speculation from the supporters.

Have I just turned this into an Abdi thread??:wacko:

He's gone in less that two months, just forget about him bud......

I had erased him from memory again, well until now you "barsteward" lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I guess so.

And Laazar.

Archaf is not fit for this weekend though. Probably a week away I think Bruce said

14 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Not bad that is it. Where could we have finished this season if we could have played that 11 week in week out.....

Scary to think 

I actually think Aarons offers more the forestieri on the left 

but forestieri rotating with either hooper and Aarons gives us a nice depth especially as they all still needing a bit of cotton wool wrapped around them 

against Stoke we didn’t have enough pace or creativity to get down the sides that’s why I’d move FF there in Aarons absence 

will give our bench a new bite though seeing any of those three sat on it instead of Boyd 

Guest everydays_wednesday
18 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Not bad that is it. Where could we have finished this season if we could have played that 11 week in week out.....

Would have depended who was in charge....if it was SB from day 1 of season then automatic for me imho.