Penney

Pessy 

Bannan

Reach

Matias

Joao

Luv from Jos

• Haha 3

I'd absolutely love it if Kieran Lee could come back and play regular football again, whether that's for us or somebody else.

He's such an effortlessly gifted footballer, and it's a massive shame that injury has robbed him of several of the prime years of an already short career.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Unsure if I'd start Hooper tomorrow, he was rather uneffective last week. But saying that I suppose they all were.

I truly hope Boyd doesn't play though, he needs to stick Fernando out wide left.

Hooper and FF was always hopeless.

Different animal tomorrow with Hooper and Fletcher up front. 

12 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'd absolutely love it if Kieran Lee could come back and play regular football again, whether that's for us or somebody else.

He's such an effortlessly gifted footballer, and it's a massive shame that injury has robbed him of several of the prime years of an already short career.

I'd love if it was for us.

One year each for hooper and Lee makes sense to me if they can sustain a bit of fitness off the next two months.

They are too good to just let go of .

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Beholder said:

I'd love if it was for us.

One year each for hooper and Lee makes sense to me if they can sustain a bit of fitness off the next two months.

They are too good to just let go of .

The only way they will sign one year contracts is if they don’t get offers from anybody else.They are at age where they will be looking for longer contracts as they might not get another contract 

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Same here.  

We have missed him big time.  

Hopefully the worst is behind Kieran Lee and that he starts getting back to full fitness. 

As Beholder says above, a 1 year contract extension would be the right way forward. 

3 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Same here.  

We have missed him big time.  

Hopefully the worst is behind Kieran Lee and that he starts getting back to full fitness. 

As Beholder says above, a 1 year contract extension would be the right way forward. 

Pay as you play would be the sensible option ..

No one else is going to take the risk one would think ?..

I'd put Hooper in that also ..

It's time they put something in the pot ..

They've had plenty from it haven't they ?

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Pay as you play would be the sensible option ..

No one else is going to take the risk one would think ?..

I'd put Hooper in that also ..

It's time they put something in the pot ..

They've had plenty from it haven't they ?

For me, I think both players will need to prove their fitness by the end of this season.  

If that goes according to plan then I think a 1 year contract extension would be a fair deal imo. 

I think both players have put plenty in looking at their appearances, Kieran Lee more so than Hooper.  

3 minutes ago, Ronio said:

For me, I think both players will need to prove their fitness by the end of this season.  

If that goes according to plan then I think a 1 year contract extension would be a fair deal imo. 

I think both players have put plenty in looking at their appearances, Kieran Lee more so than Hooper.  

In the FFP & P&S issues we clearly have, the very least they could do is take a PAYP contract ?.

They are both millionares and we've helped them become thus .

This allows the club to keep two and maybe subsidise another purchase or contract .

We owe Nothing to the hospital ward of players who's bank accounts have swelled week in week out at our expense !!

Time to repay the club Chansiri  and the fans in my opinion ...

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

In the FFP & P&S issues we clearly have, the very least they could do is take a PAYP contract ?.

They are both millionares and we've helped them become thus .

This allows the club to keep two and maybe subsidise another purchase or contract .

We owe Nothing to the hospital ward of players who's bank accounts have swelled week in week out at our expense !!

Time to repay the club Chansiri  and the fans in my opinion ...

I don#t disagree with most of the points you make OG.  

Players like Abdi and Jones getting off the books will certainly help.  

All in all, I will wait and see where both players are at, come the end of the season.  If we had to choose only one and let the other go, then it's an easy choice to make.  

How do you reckon we will get on tomorrow?  Huge game.  

We need to go for the jugular, and break their balls.  lol

12 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I don#t disagree with most of the points you make OG.  

Players like Abdi and Jones getting off the books will certainly help.  

All in all, I will wait and see where both players are at, come the end of the season.  If we had to choose only one and let the other go, then it's an easy choice to make.  

How do you reckon we will get on tomorrow?  Huge game.  

We need to go for the jugular, and break their balls.  lol

Im looking forward to seeing Fletch n Hooper on the rampage ..

It's a defining game tomorrow for both teams Roners