Quentin Beunardeau

In discussion about areas of team we may try and  strengthen in summer at last home game one of those I was speaking to said we were looking for a keeper. It does appear SB does bring in a keeper when he goes to a new club .Wildsmith appears not to be in loop at moment as rarely gets any game time and Westwood is out of contract and we may not be able to afford him, so thought it possible we could be on lookout for a keeper.

However this report has all the hallmarks of previous scouting regime we were coupled to (and still have link to) therefore I would think this is just speculation rather than definite interest.

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Beunardeau eh. Yeah, I know the guy. Used to work vice and narcotics down Ventura .IAD were tailing him for 8 months but some loose lips must have whispered. Last I heard he bucked for the border and holed up in Calete. 

Yeah, I know who you mean, saw him with some cute broad, down the bodega, whilst I stopped for a cup of joe.

• Haha 3

If there is any grounds to this story being true and not the usual links to players from anywhere. it would suggest Dawson and Wildsmith  may not be seen as the future of the club.

I think next season of the them has to spend time out on loan as Wildsmith has gone backwards from last season and Dawson has not been seen since Mr Clean Sheet has return to the number 1 stop.

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If there is any grounds to this story being true and not the usual links to players from anywhere. it would suggest Dawson and Wildsmith  may not be seen as the future of the club.

I think next season of the them has to spend time out on loan as Wildsmith has gone backwards from last season and Dawson has not been seen since Mr Clean Sheet has return to the number 1 stop.

I searched for a link to this "story" could only find one on "HITC", Villa also tracking him according to their report. 

17 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

I searched for a link to this "story" could only find one on "HITC", Villa also tracking him according to their report. 

Give it a day then and leeds will be in for him, that's normally how HITC works.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Beunardeau eh. Yeah, I know the guy. Used to work vice and narcotics down Ventura .IAD were tailing him for 8 months but some loose lips must have whispered. Last I heard he bucked for the border and holed up in Calete. 

Sorry m'lord but for some strange reason I read that and my inner monologue voice was Stewie....

How very peculiar...

• Haha 1