Bruce on Hooper

12 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

For all the many varying opinions we all have. Surely there isn't a fan who wouldn't like to see what might happen with this as an option.

image.png.301c4928e3d7d23975a975e35c73a45d.png

Think Lazaar will have something to say about that team when he is fit. Like why aren't I in it.

3 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Back in time for the game v. Weeds I hope.

giphy_(71).gif

Always scores against Leeds. I remember a couple of seasons ago when he came back from injury and we won six on the spin and then was injured again and missed the play-offs. I’m convinced we’d have gone up had he stayed fit. If he can return soon he could make all the difference but he has been out for a while though.

29 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

For all the many varying opinions we all have. Surely there isn't a fan who wouldn't like to see what might happen with this as an option.

image.png.301c4928e3d7d23975a975e35c73a45d.png

If that side got announced an hour before kick off I'd probably do a lumpy wee.

• Haha 2

Guest LittleG
30 minutes ago, Steelman said:

If that side got announced an hour before kick off I'd probably do a lumpy wee.

That brought tears to my eyes!

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hooper-
He’s ticking along nicely. We’ve arranged a game behind closed doors on Tuesday for all the players who haven’t been playing.  The more the merrier.  We’ve got two weeks where we’re looking. It might be too soon. But he’s been training for two or three weeks. He’s been doing extra.  Ok, no game time, but he’s put the miles in. Fingers crossed. 

image.png.95ef0a403201f9a1e3cb90c97df5b8eb.png

Wonder if the game will include Abdi, never known owt like him.

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Think Lazaar will have something to say about that team when he is fit. Like why aren't I in it.

I was about to post that I don't like a RB playing at LB even though Palmer is doing very well at it. Lazaar staight back in at LB for me. Let Palmer and Iorfa fight it out for the RB spot.

Hooper is going to be very rusty when he comes back. He looked lost in the U23 game he featured in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hooper-
He’s ticking along nicely. We’ve arranged a game behind closed doors on Tuesday for all the players who haven’t been playing.  The more the merrier.  We’ve got two weeks where we’re looking. It might be too soon. But he’s been training for two or three weeks. He’s been doing extra.  Ok, no game time, but he’s put the miles in. Fingers crossed. 

But surely he did play Didn’t he have 45 mins for the U23s against Palace?

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hooper-

Looks like he is pulling up there.

please say it’s not so..!