Tonights fixtures...

7 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

The pity if Boro start slipping is that Bristol City's game in hand is against them so we'd just replace Boro with them above us... plus they're up against Villa next, another team based on tonight might keep us out of the play offs.

Important thing is though they are all likely to take points off each other, they can't all have 3 points. 

That's why in my opinion it really is on.

If we can take 7 pts from the 3 home games in April it really could be on a knife edge

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Villa the danger team. Grealish back for them will feel like Messi being back for Barca.

Not convinced, people have been saying this for 2 seasons now, they've never really put a really good run together. Too inconsistent for me.

My money would be on Preston right now, but also wouldn't rule out Derby finding their feet again.  

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Pulis must be nervous at Boro. Could easily get the sack if they drop out of the top 6.

Yep, they've been a bit rubbish really when you consider the squad they have. Pulis is so negative, starting to wonder if the game is beginning to pass him by.

7 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Not convinced, people have been saying this for 2 seasons now, they've never really put a really good run together. Too inconsistent for me.

My money would be on Preston right now, but also wouldn't rule out Derby finding their feet again.  

What about the 3 brilliant victories they just put together all against playoff rivals since Grealish has returned to the team. 

Scoring 8 and conceding 1.

Trust me. Villa are the team we need to be worrying about.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

What about the 3 brilliant victories they just put together all against playoff rivals since Grealish has returned to the team. 

Scoring 8 and conceding 1.

Trust me. Villa are the team we need to be worrying about.

Yeah, great win for them tonight, won't deny that, and you could be completely right. I always feel they're liable to follow it up with a stinker though.

Time will tell.

Somehow, from nowhere, I think we’re back in the mix. None of the other teams seem able to put 2 or 3 results together right now, plus we have to play most of the other challengers so, whilst it’s not entirely in our hands, if we can pick up 20 points from the last nine games I reckon we’ll be there or thereabouts. Big IF though.....

Just now, Dezzabezza said:

Somehow, from nowhere, I think we’re back in the mix. None of the other teams seem able to put 2 or 3 results together right now, plus we have to play most of the other challengers so, whilst it’s not entirely in our hands, if we can pick up 20 points from the last nine games I reckon we’ll be there or thereabouts. Big IF though.....

It's a lot more fun when you're in the chasing pack isn't it? I'm sure the Villa and Preston fans are as optimistic as we are at the moment, whereas the Bristol,Derby and Boro fans are probably convinced they're going to throw it away.

Could be a really exciting last day with loads of sides in with a shout. 

Bruce will be fired up for the Villa game that’s for sure. At home too. We have to be the 12th man from now until the end of the season.

Having said all that. There’s really no pressure on our players. A month ago nobody expected us to be 4 points off the Play Offs. The season was dead. Just go out enjoy it and take one game at a time.