Tonights fixtures...

Like I said the other day West Brom’s season is in the balance after the decision to sack Moore.

As for M’Boro I can see them losing both tonight and on Saturday. Not the results we really want but come Saturday Night I’m expecting them to be catchable.

Even though no one really expects us to do it, our advantage is we have pound for pound the best manager in the division when it comes to this stage of the season lol and this will probably count for something come the end of the campaign.

The way I see it..we can beat Blackburn.

That gives us 2 and a half weeks to be giddy and hopeful.

Whatever happens in the future... nobody can take that away from me .there won't be any comedown for me (and a lot of you) because I've seen it all before.

It might rain tomorrow...but if it's sunny today?

Less of this giddy up business please.Blackburn have gone a paler shade of blue that alone should ensure victory.......  ask Mrs May.lol

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Whatever happens in the future... nobody can take that away from me .there won't be any comedown for me (and a lot of you) because I've seen it all before.

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Enjoy the ride eh