Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

14 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Crap player in a crap team.

We were so bad the highlight of his time here was that most memorable game against the now defunct Rushden & Diamonds I believe another superstar Beswertherick played in.

I'll give you crap team but he was like the Sibon of his era (2nd season Sibon)

I remember him being here, I remember it being in an awful period can remember the squad though I’d be hard to push for a starting eleven 

was that the period when we had that f-/k ugly keeper Barry- Murphy kid etc....

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I remember him being here, I remember it being in an awful period can remember the squad though I’d be hard to push for a starting eleven 

was that the period when we had that f-/k ugly keeper Barry- Murphy kid etc....

Barry Murphy was a left back, but there is a Brian Barry-Murphy who is a goalkeeper, but he had nothing to do with SWFC.

Most other clubs played him in midfield mind.

It's a sign i tell you. Nndumbu NSungu. Shirt no 24, on the back of the 25th Aniversary Program of the Boxing day massacre. 

Turns out the fat lad Proudlock had a better goal scoring record than Nndumbu that season, but they were both going to look odinary very shortly, as Kenwyn Jones had just arrived on loan.

Poor Gulian lost the quiz to Chris Brunt as no one told him there were 90 degrees in a right angle. 

WTF:

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

• Thanks 1

Remember seeing him at Middlewood as a kid on a Half Term Soccercamp. We got him to promise us a goal that week, and he scored away at Tranmere on the Friday iirc!

Sure I read, maybe on Twitter, a few months back that he’s an agent living in London now! Sure it was him, might’ve been another flash in the pan from that era. 

Right on time TrickyTrev! lol

Edited by NeonLeon

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

One of many ex players our fans got excited about who was actually crap. Having said that a shrewd signing when you compare him to players like abdi and one of the few who played his best football at Wednesday . Love you Ndumbu 

Never misses an opportunity to have a dig at the club. 

W@@KER.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Barry Murphy was a left back, but there is a Brian Barry-Murphy who is a goalkeeper, but he had nothing to do with SWFC.

Most other clubs played him in midfield mind.

It was Brian Barry Murphy who was our left back.  Brian Murphy is a keeper currently at Cardiff.