Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

14 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Crap player in a crap team.

We were so bad the highlight of his time here was that most memorable game against the now defunct Rushden & Diamonds I believe another superstar Beswertherick played in.

Still won Player of the Season despite only being there for 3 quarters of it.  Bad side though.

15 hours ago, fpowl said:

I remember him being here, I remember it being in an awful period can remember the squad though I’d be hard to push for a starting eleven 

was that the period when we had that f-/k ugly keeper Barry- Murphy kid etc....

Chris Adamson I think was the keeper you are talking about

16 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Crap player in a crap team.

We were so bad the highlight of his time here was that most memorable game against the now defunct Rushden & Diamonds I believe another superstar Beswertherick played in.

Scrappy 2-1 win against Rushden & Diamonds. Those were the days lol

17 hours ago, Retford_Owl said:

Anyone remember much about him........ from what I can remember he had flashes are brilliance but never really had a position he nailed down 

Flashes of brilliance? Your memory can’t be that good lol 

3 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Wasn't that somebody else.  He signed well into the season I recall but still won player of the Year

Definitely him.

he signed pre season , played I think the two last pre season games. Went to one of them and he looked absolutely outstanding. Someone on here will remember the game I am sure . 

I thought we signed Nsungu originally on loan from Amiens before making it a permanent deal

Think his debut was the 0-0 home draw with Grimsby Town. 

I don't remember him playing in the pre-seaon 4-3 victory at home to Newcastle? 

23 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Chris Adamson I think was the keeper you are talking about

Yes that’s him

i remember him being our only registered goalkeeper at one point and when we launched the new kits billy mercer our keeper coach at the time did the photo shoot for the keeper kits because adamson was that ugly