Hutch

3 minutes ago, OwlOnWheels said:

As encouraging as anything was he looked in control throughout. No rash challenges etc, he looked so solid. Only hope it can continue, as when he's irreplaceable.

This is easily his most controlled spell for us. Has the penny dropped?

16 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

There are a few on here, one in particular, who get very excited when our players get injured and they can consign them to retirement. Hutch, Lee and Hooper are the targets. 

Bang right but when we win or these players play well they dont appear.All 3 of these players deserve some respect for what they have contributed to this club.

1 minute ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Bang right but when we win or these players play well they dont appear.All 3 of these players deserve some respect for what they have contributed to this club.

I agree they deserve respect. Some on here love to see them fail or probably back their argument that ‘they’re finished’!

Very strange!

Loved his runs forward today, particularly him closing down the goalie. Not really seen him that far forward as much before. New tactics? Still a colossus near the back as well. Won it back loads of times. Think he really wanted to score today. Long may it continue. 

51 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hutchison is excellent . Still some on here itching for him to get injured. Probably playing the best football since he arrived. People should just enjoy what he offers when he is on the park.

Itching for him to get injured - really ? If they are then they're probably not really Owls fans. 

Admittedly I've said before he's a liability, but he's clearly playing for the team so long may it continue.

2 minutes ago, Bukta said:

An absolute beast today. He must be horrible to play against. I would rest him on Tuesday so he is 100% for next Monday.

Definitely he's already missed every game against them i'd wrap him in cotton wool ready for a week on Monday.

Was one of those games today where you sat down and thought, so who was the MOM, then realise it was just a good all round team performance with no real stand outs. After considerable thought though, I decided Hutch was my MOM.

Just did his job perfectly. Always there to break up play, add a calm influence in midfield, and made some good passes around the pitch too.