Hutch

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hutchison is excellent . Still some on here itching for him to get injured. Probably playing the best football since he arrived. People should just enjoy what he offers when he is on the park.

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

You sure. I dont mean literally but when or if he does the get shuts will appear. To me if we get 25 games a season out of him I would be happy. Any more is a bonus. 

You make a accusation in your first post about what other fans want,

then you confirm in your second statement that's exactly what you think will occur.

Are you itching?

I hope his injuries are behind him, and he goes onto play injury free for the remainder of his contract.

31 minutes ago, daleblue said:

You make a accusation in your first post about what other fans want,

then you confirm in your second statement that's exactly what you think will occur.

Are you itching?

I hope his injuries are behind him, and he goes onto play injury free for the remainder of his contract.

So do I and his current spell has been injury free. Some players are never injured others are but the difference Hutchinson makes when he plays means I can accept times when he is out. Im itching for him to play as I have been all season. I believe he is a class act and when fit should play every week

I think, without being derogatory, the penny has finally dropped and he's grown up!! 

He's seemed far more measured, and more mature and balanced both on the ball and Defending and far less reckless all round, its good to see and means he's going to spend less time injured or suspended due to silly sendings off, hopefully long may this new attitude last as he's been brilliant.