Pre match press conference

Hooper is out on the grass according to the Stir article. Hope the drug testing regime is being relaxed then.lol

And i didn't even mention the fact that the grass in question might even be the first hole at at his local golf club. Oops just did.....

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What was said? 

SB said something along that lines of that Pudil was coming to the end of his career, and MM not being picked because he can only pick 'so many'. From that, I take it that MM hasn't impressed in training. Maybe he'll make the bench though this weekend, with FF out.

We'll see.

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Sounds like Pudil is finished here, and Matias.

and for the best as well

Pudil has been a good servant, his best season was the 15/16 at LB under Carlos, also did well last season in a back 3

Matias for me has been hugely disappointing, runs around a lot to be fair to him, but that's about it, well apart from chucking him sen on the floor.

We need to move on from both next season

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

SB said something along that lines of that Pudil was coming to the end of his career, and MM not being picked because he can only pick 'so many'. From that, I take it that MM hasn't impressed in training. Maybe he'll make the bench though this weekend, with FF out.

We'll see.

I think Matias will be involved tomorrow with the injuries. But I agree both need to go. Although Matias hasn’t actually played too poorly this season. 

2 hours ago, JackSWFC said:

Bloody hell, so many ads in Stir website these days, my phone struggles to actually load the article. Gave up after a minute.

Ad Blocker is your friend.i never see any adverts on the tinterweb. 

3 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Hooper is out on the grass according to the Stir article. Hope the drug testing regime is being relaxed then.lol

And i didn't even mention the fact that the grass in question might even be the first hole at at his local golf club. Oops just did.....

Hilarious.

• Thanks 1