Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

3 minutes ago, squonk said:

I agree but those kind of "we should beat these easy" statements are just monumentally stupid from the fan of a club that have been in this division for a number of seasons yet still can't get to to grips with the fact that there are no easy fixtures 

Rotherham are always up for it against us and all season have shown themselves to be battlers and when i've seen them have been really unlucky not to get the win ..............like against United for example 

they were doing better than us at one stage ( Not hard at the time)  they drew 2-2 with the other lot and absolutely pasted them by all accounts 

Just now, steelowl said:

they were doing better than us at one stage ( Not hard at the time)  they drew 2-2 with the other lot and absolutely pasted them by all accounts 

They are a decent side and are in the bottom 3 tells you everything about the division

1 minute ago, squonk said:

I think they will hammer them though your point ?

We are miles away from United for me they are the best side going forward in the division barring Norwich 

My point is on paper we should have a far superior squad than united but the difference is they have had a very good manager (albeit an arsehole). He has transformed bang average players into a fuel filled squad that play 100% every game and take no games for granted.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Well I give credit where it is due, but I shoot from the hip and today we have been wee wee poor. 

Hector or looks like he’s pissed up. 

Fox back to the worrying performance that half where he looks li,e he doesn’t know where to be positional wise, 

westwood taking Basutoland 2 minutes every goal kick like we are happy to stroll around for a draw. 

Not sure what’s wrong with bannan and reach but our goal aside they both look uninterested, and I don’t mean just today I mean the last 2 games. 

joao is also showing for his last 2 starts exactly why he shouldn’t be starting in front of the other strikers.  

The He last few games we have looked defensively solid, today they look atrocious. And this squad FF aside haven’t got an attacking bone in their midfield bodies. 

We need to be playing balls I to the box, we have plenty of strikers who are natural finishes if we create chances, the only decent ball in today and we scored. 

Brice A’s got one almighty job on his hands because we are bang average. 

I'd try that post again i think your hip got in the way 

Just now, Mountain Owl said:

My point is on paper we should have a far superior squad than united but the difference is they have had a very good manager (albeit an arsehole). He has transformed bang average players into a fuel filled squad that play 100% every game and take no games for granted.

If only football were played on paper ( and that's nonsense anyway imo )

Really frustrating how there's a lack midfield linkage. Nearly everything we try comes from the ball up to the strikers then winning the 2nd ball. Bannan is too deep, often alongside Hutch so when either get the ball there's nothing through the middle unless FF drops. 

I just can't see any real pattern to our play at all. When you say look at the pigs you can see what they're trying to do, overload the wings, low crosses and finish. 

3 minutes ago, squonk said:

They are a decent side and are in the bottom 3 tells you everything about the division

Tells you we need something different ,like pace

It's sitting there on the bench and is at least worth a try against Mattock  ffs!

Edited by asteener1867

Guest Jack the Hat
10 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Commentator sounded gutted when we scored and they went mental when rovrum scored

Ronnie moore obviously hates us

Ronnie Moore does hate us. I was presented an award by him one Friday night about 10 years ago - just so happened we got beat on Sky 4-0 by Wolves. When he found out I was a Wednesday fan he took the pi55 as we stood on the stage. I told him I was more disappointed that he was giving me the award as I misheard and thought it was presented by Roger Moore. Should have seen his face - didn't say another word. True story dat!!