Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

Guest everydays_wednesday
2 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

I think Brucey has his work cut out trying to sort this shambles out for next season.

I hope he can but with the restraints he has and the ageing squad it could take years :-(

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

These players are absolutely embarassing.

Carlos, Jos and Bruce struggled to get them going. Just spineless lot of em. 

Weak minded footballers playing at a big club... Megson called it right when he said you have to handle and thrive on the pressure of playing at this club, these players obviously can't do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, s6 owl said:

Weak minded footballers playing at a big club... Megson called it right when he said you have to handle and thrive on the pressure of playing at this club, these players obviously can't do that.

It’s so obvious 

I’ve said it for a while that these players mentally lack toughness and confidence 

I bet the dressing room is quiet as hell, no big voices just a bunch of pusssies 

Just now, asteener1867 said:

No excuses Mick it's week in week out this shambles 

I agree but those kind of "we should beat these easy" statements are just monumentally stupid from the fan of a club that have been in this division for a number of seasons yet still can't get to to grips with the fact that there are no easy fixtures 

Rotherham are always up for it against us and all season have shown themselves to be battlers and when i've seen them have been really unlucky not to get the win ..............like against United for example 

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Still find it baffling people continue to stick up for these sh!t players ,think they give a flying when they look at bank balance,id shiplot out and getting youngsters hungry for success