Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

1 minute ago, squonk said:

I agree but those kind of "we should beat these easy" statements are just monumentally stupid from the fan of a club that have been in this division for a number of seasons yet still can't get to to grips with the fact that there are no easy fixtures 

Rotherham are always up for it against us and all season have shown themselves to be battlers and when i've seen them have been really unlucky not to get the win ..............like against United for example 

We shall see how the pigs do against Reading. For me its about application by the players and at our club its been a problem for a while.

2 minutes ago, squonk said:

I agree but those kind of "we should beat these easy" statements are just monumentally stupid from the fan of a club that have been in this division for a number of seasons yet still can't get to to grips with the fact that there are no easy fixtures 

Rotherham are always up for it against us and all season have shown themselves to be battlers and when i've seen them have been really unlucky not to get the win ..............like against United for example 

It's the way we set up and play that bothers me mate

Mixing and matching who's played how against who matters not.

It's bloody pedestrian week in week out

Just now, Mountain Owl said:

We shall see how the pigs do against Reading. For me its about application by the players and at our club its been a problem for a while.

I think they will hammer them though your point ?

We are miles away from United for me they are the best side going forward in the division barring Norwich