West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Andrew6666 said:

Wrong. All you supporters of him are ridiculous. The guy makes you look daft every week. He played for a contract - got it and is back rubbish, now he's playing for a new manager coming in - he'll be flipping poo again soon. Get him off. Should NEVER play for the club again. 

Glad to see you've taken it well. 

Merry Christmas

• Haha 4

Wrong. All you supporters of him are ridiculous. The guy makes you look daft every week. He played for a contract - got it and is back rubbish, now he's playing for a new manager coming in - he'll be flipping poo again soon. Get him off. Should NEVER play for the club again. 

Dont celebrate then if we win 1-0 today..take it as it is

I bet you're one of these that wants us to lose just to prove a point about someone/something aren't you.

Maybe if you support the team, you won't need to have a cause to martyr yourself for.

:luhukay:

Just not bothered...

2 minutes ago, Brissy-owl said:

It came up but they didnt mention it in the commentary  they just went straight  to Airdrie United 

I’m watching Sky Sports they went to the ground, can’t remember who was there but he reported it was a corner that was turned in from Nuhiu at close range.

2 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Have a foooking day off pal.

• Haha 2

Just now, Andrew6666 said:

Not really, I knew that the happy clapping fickle fools would rise to the top. He'll be poo next week and these same people will be whinging. I'm just consistent. 

Consistently a first-class berk? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1