West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

10 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Come on Bully!! Let's make it 3 from 3. Onwards and upwards. 

Actually excited about matchday's again, that can only be a good thing.

Not sure what news on Joao or Onomah.

But could it be that if one of them doesn't make it then George Boyd comes in from the cold?

Released from his frozen shackles by Bully?

974819054_jossnow.png.962f84592e983e5da886fcf690d2486d.pngboyd.png.5197cd57d07de5ece85041d973de490f.png

And maybe even be played in the position where he's played great swathes of his career -as an attacker?

image.png.acf279b6e45992adb07e7671de49a627.png

One thing is for sure. I think as a former defender Bully will try and keep with the same back line where possible and unless anyone has picked up any knocks back there you can't see him changing the defence.

• Like 1

Thanks MiLord. 

Bit of a day or two thread wise, bit of turbulence on the good ship Owlstalk.

Anyway head says we won't win three on the bounce so 0-2. Heart says probably won't win three on the bounce 1-1. 

UTO

On a side note FF could always try 'seeking sanctuary.'

(and hope the authorities are traditionally minded, it ceased to be law in C17th ) 

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1

Still 11 v 11 the only difference is we have a few proper mesters in the line up and a little bit of a track record for injury time winners at the baggies. Pugh and Shirty in my memory box featuring in 2-1 wins. So I'll keep my fingers crossed for same again (Sod our clean sheet when points are at stake).

Come on Wednesday with Snoots behind you, you can't go wrong. Even BFR will be behind you. WAWAW UTO & DTB.