West Brom - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Not really, I knew that the happy clapping fickle fools would rise to the top. He'll be poo next week and these same people will be whinging. I'm just consistent. 

I don't care if he's poo for 45 games, I'll cheer when he scores and enjoy it for what it is, a Wednesday goal.

Just now, Andrew6666 said:

Not the money grabbing useless ones you don't. Anyone who tries I will cheer. Nuhiu doesn't try 99% of the time. 

You're really not doing much to disprove my original comment about you are you!  F*ck all, about f*ck all.

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Not really, I knew that the happy clapping fickle fools would rise to the top. He'll be poo next week and these same people will be whinging. I'm just consistent. 

Oh bore off and stop trying to bring the club down to your level. We're 1-0 against a solid Brom side and you wanna focus your attention on Nuhiu.

Yawn.

Just now, mattitheowl said:

I will.  Because I SUPPORT the club.  I would do if we were in league 2.  Because it's in my heart, not my head!

The happy clapping doesn't support the club, it drags it down. Continuously clapping any garbage is what gets the club in the mess its in.