Shop Window

Can’t see us getting rid of our better players, we are only 9 points off the play offs Can see a couple going out, maybe Jones and Fletcher If we can offload Van Aken, who is well thought of in Holland, then that might also be a possibility

20 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Great result - but that shop window opens up in less than a week, are we going to hang onto our best players if some offers come in? 

Wouldn't lose any sleep if we sold FF. Reach seems to be our main man these days. I suspect if Bruce is to be the next manager, he will want keep Bannan, Westwood and Joao.

I can't see any sensible bids coming in for any of the others.

We save a lot of money at end of season when big earners go. 

Glad we've put this little run together now as going to be critical to keeping / attracting new players. 

Gives Bruce the opp to say to likes of Westwood, Bannan, Reach, FF, "we're on the up lads come on give it a shot" and same to potential Prem loanees. 

Honestly I don't think we need to sell this window although be good if someone paid 1m each for Boyd and Jones :) 

• Haha 1

According to the WW podcast we need to raise at least 8 to 10 mil to get straight i think. Things might have changed a bit and it's not an exact science. Ignoring this isn't an option.

If Bruce needs some cash fir wages too we prob need between 12 and 15m coming.

Unless someone's desperate for Nando, only Reach could command anything like that. Selling Reach is the only credible business thing to do. We will of course miss his goals and assists but we have to sell to start again with a changed squad and smaller wage bill next season.