Play your Best Players

Totally agree with you. I do however understand why Jos was doing what he was doing. He was playing the long game with the youth due to money restrictions.

However a mix of youth and experience is the best formula. I wish he wasn't so stubborn. We could have easily been in the play offs now.

UTO

Dawson and Thornily still have a role to play this season IMO and possibly Penney & Baker as cover but the others are some way off and should be loaned out as soon as possible..

You can play the kids but not all at the same time if you want to remain competitive.

Far better for their integration into the team and their confidence.

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Totally agree with you. I do however understand why Jos was doing what he was doing. He was playing the long game with the youth due to money restrictions.

However a mix of youth and experience is the best formula. I wish he wasn't so stubborn. We could have easily been in the play offs now.

UTO

Jos didn't know what he was doing. Sorry but his alienation of experienced players and constant messing around with formations has almost cost us this season. 

Undefendable. 

19 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

UTO

Still time still time we’ve got 9 points between us and playoffs as well as 9 from relegation?? We can do it 

20 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

UTO

And putting us in a far worse situation by guaranteeing us relegation 

38 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

UTO

There hasn’t been any money or contract concerns DC has already stated , the problem we had we had clown mk2 in charge 

1 hour ago, swfctc1 said:

There hasn’t been any money or contract concerns DC has already stated , the problem we had we had clown mk2 in charge 

Who was clown mk1?

The guy who took us to our best two finishes in nearly 20 years and who would have regularly played Hutch and Westwood before the kids?

3 hours ago, Quist said:

There is more to it than that. Some players have raised game immeasurably in last two matches. 

Think atmosphere must have been poisonous.

It’s human nature tho

Once the belief and good will have gone, there’s no way back

It genuinely feels like a cloud has lifted from the club

2 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Jos didn't know what he was doing. Sorry but his alienation of experienced players and constant messing around with formations has almost cost us this season. 

Undefendable. 

This is true and totally baffling.