thanks from westwood

Don’t like the “whatever happens over the next month” part. Sounds like he is leaving doesn’t it. Would be a massive mistake to let him go especially if it was to another championship club. For me he should be our number one, not just because imo he is our best keeper but also because he gives the defence so much more confidence. If he does leave I feel we will need to sign another keeper to be first choice. 

4 minutes ago, Dave DJ said:

Sounds like a goodbye message to me reading the first bit 

In a way it kind of is because he’s out of contract end of season and DC said at the fan forum he would be leaving , not personal choice think it’s more they can’t offer him a contract

Lets not think about it to much, or read into it to much.

Hes saying thanks and if he dose go at least he got to sign off with a clean sheet and got his chance to say goodbye on the pitch. 

Owes us nothing. 

Edited by Maddogbob

One of the better professionals and shinning lights of the last 4 years - he needs respect and gratitude for his efforts and record clean sheets, and Wembley performance when others went missing.

Some on here at the start of the season said he'll never play again - they were wrong.

Just now, Animis said:

One of the better professionals and shinning lights of the last 4 years - he needs respect and gratitude for his efforts and record clean sheets, and Wembley performance when others went missing.

Some on here at the start of the season said he'll never play again - they were wrong.

Why do you think he’s one of the better professionals?

One of the more talented for sure...

Just now, MysticOwl said:

Bruce likes Westy.....he has always spoke highly of him. 

I doubt he would want to lose this man. 

I also think Bruce will be excited at the prospect of having FF, Bazza, Hector and Reach at his disposal.