Fans forum match day thread

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Fan: Question on lavish spending on players. Where was the long-term business plan for this club? Why were no players sold in the last transfer window? #SWFC

Predicted answer: The fans wanted promotion and I wanted promotion. No-one complained when we spent that money on trying to get up.

But remember, he's definitely not blaming the fans. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC: "I have talked about FFP since I have been here. I know, not just us, every club in the Championship. If you spend money, and you still stay in the same legaue, one day you are going to break FFP anyway."

Didn’t he talk about it in the context of it not being a problem? 

2 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Seriously, I give up.

I was under the impression it was a fans forum tonight ... So far it looks like an evening of Thai riddles.

Went to Pattaya once and got the Thai riddles. Think it was the chicken wings. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: "I have talked about FFP since I have been here. I know, not just us, every club in the Championship. If you spend money, and you still stay in the same legaue, one day you are going to break FFP anyway."

No DC, if you spend money and then refuse to sell you mean...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: "If you don't want to break, it doesn't mean you don't spend, you are not going to break FFP but there is more risk of relegation. The priority is to spend to keep us in the league and to have more potential to go up." #SWFC

Jesus christ.... What else is there to say.? 1571204026_download(1).jpeg.eed7d6f004c9ea99af6de8934ba2e0bc.jpeg

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Errr no your not DC, if you actually had a transfer strategy that involves selling players, potentially for big money every now and then, or at least at a decent profit to which the player was bought. We have had multiple opportunities to do this in the last couple of years. 

If you spend and sell nobody then yes DC, your "going to break FFP anyway."

DC hasn't got a fecckin clue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Is bowlax  what Owlsman uses for his half time dumps ?? lol  How'd the interview go Owlsman ??

Went well thanks mate, but 20 people being interviewed for a few roles. Might know more after Christmas. In with a chance though I think, they seemed satisfied with my answers. But others may have been more impressive, you never know.

• Like 1