Fans forum match day thread

2 minutes ago, The Captain said:

So the banishments of Westwood, Hutchinson and co is all down to Lukuhay then?

Do the club honestly think we’re going to believe that?

And if it is true (which it isn't), then what the hell does would that say about JL? 

Edited by whatevertrevor

If it turns and starts to get a bit heated we need some pure old school British comedy gold. 

Some bloke dressed like Nora battye off of last of the summer wine gets up walks up to DC hands him a dust pan and brush and says "it's your fault, now go clear your mess up", "oh and by the way get rid of that silly looking dummy on the seat in the dug out, its getting damp and starting to smell like wet dog" and then exit stage left adjusting her wrinkly stockings lol

Edited by shezzas left peg
  • Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Fan: How long are you prepared to give JL to turn it around?

DC: "We are not going to go down."

Audience laughs

It’s like that play at the theatre where everything goes wrong deliberately. 

1 minute ago, The Captain said:

So the banishments of Westwood, Hutchinson and co is all down to Lukuhay then?

Do the club honestly think we’re going to believe that?

Approx £120k pw to a group of experienced players who the coach refuses to even use. And the owner is apparently cool with this? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, whatevertrevor said:

And if it is true (which it isn't), then what the hell does would say about JL? 

Jos must be being paid some serious money by Chansiri to take the flack on contractual issues being turnt into his squad choices

I’d only be able to take that for so long people drilling me as to why I’m not playing certain players knowing I couldn’t give the real answer

When a manager has been an issue at the club in the past you never feel too far away from things changing around. 

However when the chairman is the problem it really hurts. People can tell themselves he’s the hero we wanted to take us on to the next level but I this is a man out of his depth and could end up worse of then we ever have before.