Fans forum match day thread

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

This is even worse than I thought it would be... lol

How anyone can come on here and defend this now.... i'll never know.
We are heading into oblivion with three people who are literally clueless about football.

Have to agree. DC is showing himself to be exactly that CLUELESS. Totally devoid of ideas on how football works or what we need to do to get us out of this mess.

I don't understand DC's logic

At first fans' forum he said anyone that thought Sheffield Utd had a better side than us knew nothing about football.

Today we're 13 places and 13 points behind them. So either we're massively underperforming, or our squad is massively below his expectations. Yet he seems to be holding the simultaneous view that Jos isn't underperforming and his squad-building is defensible? 

What's that about? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fan: How long are you prepared to give JL to turn it around?

DC: "We are not going to go down."

Audience laughs

To be fair he can’t answer that one really. Even if he has a figure in his mind, he can’t make it public. I would’nt want him to either.

The answer he gave was a bit sh*t, but he’s have slaughtered either way because it would’nt have been what fans wanted to hear. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fan: Asks about out-of-favour players.

DC: "Experienced players. If some don't play, it depends on the coach. It's his decision and whether the player fits or not."

Fan: How can you not play Westwood?

Round of applause for the audience.

DC: "I'm quite surprised about this question. The coach has already answered this question but maybe the answer you don't like."

I'm absolutely stunned at that. If we can't afford to play certain people because of contract situations, then I  can accept that. For players not to be selected because of the coach , that's unreal. If I was paying all that money on wages and the team was failing, I'd be banging on JL's door .

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on JL: "I can't say how long (I'm going to give him). When I think he can't do it."

Fans shout out JL can't do it.

DC: "It is easy to sack a manager. If you bring in a new manager, how do you know he is going to do good?

Fans shout out possible replacements for JL

He can’t find anyone better, so bloody obvious 

but I’d question where he’s looking, because I could look out of my window and find someone better 

• Haha 6

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC: “I would like some of you to sit in my position. I’m not going to sack JL today. If we sack any coach we need to have a reason. I need to think we can bring in better than him.  It’s easy to say sack or don’t sack, but what are we gonna do next?”

WTF lol

How many reasons does he need?!