Out of contract list

Get rid of the lot, if Keiren Lee can prove his fitness then give him a short term deal of 6 months but with the proviso that if he stays fit we will renegotiate. I still think Westwood is one of the best in the league but we need a manager who thinks the same, Bruce or a recognised British manager comes in and don't be surprised if Westwood signs a new deal when he is no 1 keeper again if not try and offload as many of them as we can in January so we save half a season of salaries and who knows we might find someone stupid enough to pay us a fee.

I would also be looking to get rid of Nuihu, Fox, Pelupessy, Hutch (if we continue to not play him).

Then decisions need to be made on Fessi with little over a year left in contract do we resign or sell on and replace with a younger better player or players we can improve over a few season into better players.

47 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper

Abdi

Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

Would you have any serious problems if we let any of these go. 

As things stand they all need to be released. 

A new manager then maybe Westwood might stay. 

IF Lee and Hooper prove there fitness maybe a 1 year deal (BIG if)

Add to that list (depending on finances)

Fox

Baker

Van Aken

Nuhui

Then we can finally start to rebuild.

Guest Jack the Hat

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this. Lee and Hooper -depends on how they look second half of season IF they can play at all IF a reasonable short term contract - 1 year - can be negotiated (Looks unlikely unfortunately). Westwood all day but we have to play him obviously. The others should all be released. Thinking how hard I work to earn my money to pay to watch us, looking at that list makes me feel a little sick.

20 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Must be best part of 800k per month off the books? 

In fact in all seriousness if you add PAYE, pension contributions and insurance you won’t be far off 1 Million a month!!!!!

Edited by waddleisgod

Would be lunacy to keep any of them.

Though of course, knowing our luck some of the cripples would come back fresh and sharp and rebuild their careers eleswhere!

God almighty, the doom is taking me over now too.

Of course. We also have to work out who would replace those players and on that score I'm worried.

Who's doing the recruitment. Which manager will be in place. Who's negotiating the wages of the new lads. etc etc.

11 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

All that is part of the 800k though isn't it 

IMO only the part the employee/player would be announced such as 30k per week which will include their contributions for pension and paye, but don’t forget the company then has to match this and more.

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, tarn owl said:

all can go. Nice send off for Lee and Hooper would be nice, but i don't think we will see them on the pitch. Westwood will be gone on 1st Jan.

A nice send off for hooper!!!!!!

Madness.