Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

Would you have any serious problems if we let any of these go. 

My heart says keep Hooper, Matias, Westwood and Lee. My head says keep Matias and offer Hooper & Lee reduced contracts, if they sign they sign, if not let them go. Westwood is obviously not in favour so will unfortunately we will lose one of the best goalkeepers in the league for free. 

Not sure on Preston, but surely if he was good enough he would have been given more of an opportunity given our circumstances. 

I'm a big fan of his, but not sure Pudil has another season at this level in him. The rest can go. 

6 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper

Abdi

Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

Be heartbroken if we let Lee go but unfortunately I just don't see him coming back from those injuries.

Pudil, Westwood, Lee and Palmer have given a lot to the club in one way or another and it is sad to see them go but I think it makes sense to lose them.

Some of the others are "if only" and "what could have been" but now they are "not going to be".

I think Pudil might be the only one I would keep.

16 hours ago, deano said:

A rough guess at weekly pay for each player, I've not done the maths but these players off the wage bill will be a massive reduction in outgoings. 

That is a rough guess. I would be amazed if Palmer is only on £10,000 a week after being here so long coming through the rank etc. Hes not a first team player but is our longest serving player and I doubt someone like Matais would be on double he is on.

15 hours ago, Stoop said:

If that lot leave and we get a few bob for FF and Reach. Then we really will be starting with a clean slate next season. We’ll only really have Fletcher on mega money

Plus Rhodes, Bannan, Winnall and Lees (people forget that he was given a hefty new contract to ward off PL interest back when he was good a couple of years ago).  Joao and Nuhiu will also be on a decent wedge after their recent contract extensions which were awarded when they were in good form. 

19 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper

Abdi

Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

Wouldn't think twice about letting the lot go.

Feel sorry for Kieron Lee as he was a terrific little player but you cant give out contacts for players who have missed 2 seasons through injury.

Matias - extend on lesser wage (risk with his injury record but in our situation we will struggle to get better).

Preston - extend (get him out on loan next year and see how he develops).

Lee & Hooper - no extensions but offer of Pre Season with us to build up fitness with view to a deal if they can.

Rest - Leave

2 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

That is a rough guess. I would be amazed if Palmer is only on £10,000 a week after being here so long coming through the rank etc. Hes not a first team player but is our longest serving player and I doubt someone like Matais would be on double he is on.

I wouldn't be surprised you don't  get rewarded for loyalty, the big money is saved for players brought in

19 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper

Abdi

Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

I would definitely keep Matias, Palmer and Pudil because they play regularly and Preston because we need to test his potential. 

I would consider offering one year deals to Lee and Hooper if they play or get close to playing before the end of the season. 

15 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

A lot of deadwood but if you add loovens, Wallace, Hirst and Clare( slight compo for last 2). We're letting a lot footballers leave our club without gaining a fee. Not sustainable at all 

Who have we sold for an actual fee since Antonio? 

Hunt, May, Wiggins. Can't think of anymore. 

That's 4 since August 2014.

Compare with the list of signings outlined in another thread.

No wonder we're in the shìt.

15 minutes ago, supersiggi said:

Who have we sold for an actual fee since Antonio? 

Hunt, May, Wiggins. Can't think of anymore. 

That's 4 since August 2014.

Compare with the list of signings outlined in another thread.

No wonder we're in the shìt.

Everyone kicks off at the mere thought of selling a player. A club like us should always be looking to sell our best players when they reach their peak value with us. FF should have been sold ages ago and we should cash in on reach in January if we get an offer good enough. It’s the only way a championship club can be sustainable.