Out of contract list

I would love Lee and Hooper to be fit and play for us again, we're so much better with them than without but I can't see it happening and we haven't got the money for the wages so need to be ruthless if they can't prove their fitness I think. Maybe some kind of pay and play deal but no idea if that's even possible these days

1 minute ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

I would love Lee and Hooper to be fit and play for us again, we're so much better with them than without but I can't see it happening and we haven't got the money for the wages so need to be ruthless if they can't prove their fitness I think. Maybe some kind of pay and play deal but no idea if that's even possible these days

They are another year old and as much as I value the pair, especially Lee who I have had on the back of my shirt that previous 2 shirts I bought, I think they are another yaer older, we have no idea how good they will be, they will be on high wages especially Hooper, and I really would take the chance to clear it out. Frees up wages, frees up positions in the squad, for new younger, fitter players. 

If there was one I'd keep it would be Lee.

If there was 2 I might be tempted to keep Matais, and 3/4 might be Westwood/Pudil.

16 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper let go in jan

Abdi.     Sold on the cheap

Boyd.     Sold jan

Matias.  1 year deal

Pudil.      1 year deal

Westwood. Sold

Jones.         Sold

K. Lee.        1 year deal for next season 

Palmer.     1 year deal

Preston.   Not got a clue

Would you have any serious problems if we let any of these go. 

Might be unpopular but out of that lot other than Lee, I'd keep Matias

He's shown enough flashes of quality when he's actually played this season, he's made of biscuits but if we sell FF in January he's the only player in the squad with a bit of unpredictability

21 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper 30k

Abdi 30k

Boyd 25k

Matias 20k

Pudil 20k

Westwood 25k

Jones 25k

K. Lee 25k

Palmer 10k

Preston 2k

A rough guess at weekly pay for each player, I've not done the maths but these players off the wage bill will be a massive reduction in outgoings. 

26 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper

Abdi

Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

I'd be happy if the lot went.

It's just s shame Hooper and Lee are do injury prone.

I'd keep Keiran Lee purely because hes my favorite ever Wednesday player since Waddle - absolutely love him to bits. Brilliant on the ball, brilliant off the ball, quick, agile, gets stuck in and most importantly for me has an outstanding attitude.

Seeing him go is devastating for me.

Id also keep Westwood because he is the best keeper at the club and should be playing.

The rest? bye bye.

• Haha 1