Out of contract list

I'd offer Lee and Hooper 1 year deals to prove their fitness with much reduced basic and a generous bonus for games played. I can't see anyone giving them the type of deal we did so they might take what we offer, if they don't then we would have to part ways.

I'd be really sorry in the case of Lee, he played when he shouldn't have because Carlos pushed him. He was injured trying to do his best for the club so I feel the club has some moral responsibility.

3 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Hooper

Abdi

Boyd

Matias

Pudil

Westwood

Jones

K. Lee

Palmer

Preston

Would you have any serious problems if we let any of these go. 

they can all go .only lee I feel sorry for as I know he is gutted that he aint on the pitch earning his money.question is will we have any players left next season? can imagine reach,bannan, forestiri and joao leaving if we go down and left with 3-4 players and u23s u18s .and with us already way over ffp over 3 years and an 8milion shortfall  hit with relegation. doom and gloom it is but sadly that's the reality unless common sense happens over the next few weeks to avert a disaster. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

they can all go .only lee I feel sorry for as I know he is gutted that he aint on the pitch earning his money.question is will we have any players left next season? can imagine reach,bannan, forestiri and joao leaving if we go down and left with 3-4 players and u23s u18s .and with us already way over ffp over 3 years and an 8milion shortfall  hit with relegation. doom and gloom it is but sadly that's the reality unless common sense happens over the next few weeks to avert a disaster. 

Christ alive,you stuck on repeat or summat.

Easiest thing in the world to press disagree fella,hows about ya explain why                                                                                                                                                                               
Edited by DELUDED OWL

8 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Christ alive,you stuck on repeat or summat.

instead of having ago at me and anyone you don't agree with why not post an alterative view or a way forward to avert my doomsday scenario. id love to hear your views on what you think will happen this season and why. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

instead of having ago at me and anyone you don't agree with why not post an alterative view or a way forward to avert my doomsday scenario. id love to hear your views on what you think will happen this season and why. 

IT isn't anybody else fella,because nobody else posts the same stuff time after time after time as you.

You're the epitomy of pessimism,embargo,meaning only under 18',23's to play or sign,points deductions,£8 million shortfall,relegation blah,blah, not only to league one,no no,just to compound your pessimism,we're going all the way to league 2,for crying out loud man.

I and others have offered what will/could happen this season,you've taken no god dam notice of any of it.

I'll say to ya what i think again,we'll just manage to stay up,there'll be a sh-t load off the wage bill come seasons end,and there'll hopefully be a new coach/manager next.

Think I would be fine with the lot of them going. If Hooper and Lee could somehow get fit and stay fit would love them to stay but they won’t will they. Actually if we got a new manager in and he made Westwood number one would obviously keep him. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Preston can have a new deal and continue with playing time through the U23s.

I'd keep Matias as he's been fit for most of this season and has contributed. He's been a small ray of light in a poo season.

Would be reluctant to keep Hooper and/or Lee as we'd be relying on them being fit, and it'd be a gamble.

I think a decision on Hooper may swing on Rhodes, if we decide to loan him out again (or sell) when he returns from Norwich or not.

Everyone else can go.