Roy Keane

We all know if Jos just go Which Hope he Does it will not be Bruce it will not be Roy Keane Gary Megson or any potential manager we know It will be somebody from the league we’ve never heard of because DC has not got a clue and everybody’s he has got in will be his Poppet We be better off   Hiring the cast of Fraggle Rock

Edited by TheEnd1976

57 minutes ago, poite said:

Absolutely no. Can't stand the bloke. 

I don't care what he accomplished in terms of title wins and trophies, this is a man who went on the pitch and intentionally ended another players career because that player laughed at him in a previous game. The man is a complete disgrace and I can never understand how other professionals can respect him.

Don't want him anywhere near this club

Cant understand how he hasn’t been arrested for that. Beyond cheating - beyond taking a bribe - IMO deliberately ending a fellow professionals career is the worst thing you can do. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Can't stand the buffoon...bullying todays players... lol

There’s always the one that won’t be bullied, he obviously hasn’t met his nemesis yet. He was in awe of both Clough and Ferguson, who were both mental bullies, he strikes me as a physical bully, I wonder how he would have fared with big Dunc.

On 16/12/2018 at 17:47, Spender said:

I said it weeks ago.

Martin O'Neill as assistant.

Dream ticket

I heard Roy Keane and Gary Neville talking about Man Utd yesterday.

I thought they were both talking about Wednesday:

Players falling out with the Manger.

Agents signing players the Manager didn't want.

A Midfield which can't pass the ball.

Roy Keane is a man with Standards which I'm sure would be of great use in our current predicament.