Chansiri kicking off

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

The thing that gives me heart ahead of Friday is that Sheffield United will be expected to give Wednesday a thrashing which can brings it own pressure. If we can get to 20mins 0-0 like in January then United might get a bit frustrated. 
Never thought this before playing United but would take a narrow defeat and keep some pride intact.

Grow some balls ffs

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Pretty sure he always blabs on about “it you have a problem come and see me directly”...

He did say that yes,does anyone ever take up the opportunity to talk in a calm environment,those that can keep it civil probably have,the rest would rather give it billy big time on twitter,facebook and the likes,or go all shouty screamy foulmouthed like saturday,when he fronted up.

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Without going into details, we're not really allowed to talk about him on here. 

That gives you pretty much all you need to know.

Why’s that then? 

7 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

The thing that gives me heart ahead of Friday is that Sheffield United will be expected to give Wednesday a thrashing which can brings it own pressure. If we can get to 20mins 0-0 like in January then United might get a bit frustrated. 
Never thought this before playing United but would take a narrow defeat and keep some pride intact.

It's not getting to 0-0 I am wortied about - it's going 1 down and melting...

19 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

He did say that yes,does anyone ever take up the opportunity to talk in a calm environment,those that can keep it civil probably have,the rest would rather give it billy big time on twitter,facebook and the likes,or go all shouty screamy foulmouthed like saturday,when he fronted up.

He doesn’t live in the country. The phrase come and see me is just a pie off. How on earth do you go and see him! It’s a ridiculous statement. 

Not saying the other day was right because I wasn’t there and a video clip doesn’t show th whole story. However the bloke can’t handle criticism in these steering meetings or online and has openly blamed supporters. 

14 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

He doesn’t live in the country. The phrase come and see me is just a pie off. How on earth do you go and see him! It’s a ridiculous statement. 

Not saying the other day was right because I wasn’t there and a video clip doesn’t show th whole story. However the bloke can’t handle criticism in these steering meetings or online and has openly blamed supporters. 

So you're saying that appointments at convenience can't be made with him then  ?

Or again another poster saying he's a liar/lying ?

9 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

So you're saying that appointments at convenience can't be made with him then  ?

Or again another poster saying he's a liar/lying ?

His answer in every single steering meeting is “come and see me” when you have a problem and also states he doesn’t like people saying anything bad online? That is the world now whether he likes it or not! If kits aren’t in by November fans will complain! If we are doing poorly fans will criticise the manager. If we are paying more than every club in the same league as ours people will complain! If your not going to tell supporters there is an embargo until season tickets have come off sale people are going to be annoyed! The same man that’s openly stated and blamed supporters for last seasons downfall and sees no issue with poor recruitment of players!

That video isn’t filled with people insulting him! 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

These days, I am into Sino-UK trade and investment. In my previous life, I had a business based in China closely related to food and fisheries stock. Many years ago (long before DC became involved with Wednesday), I joined a consortium of China based fishing companies that held a minor stake in Thai Union. We get the dispatches that ALL shareholders receive.

At the time when there was initial interest in UK Football at both SWFC and Reading, the TUF logo (Now Thai Union Group PCL) was appearing on backdrops. You have to realise that Thai Union is public listed company and not privately owned. The Chansiri family collectively hold a 20.3% stake in the organisation. That certainly does not give any of the Chansiri family the remit to spend company funds on loss making projects outside the core discipline of Thai Union, namely "Food Processing and Manufacturing".

If you think that DC's brother and father might be perplexed about the purchase of football clubs "on the other side of the world", think how ordinary shareholders of TUG would have felt about THEIR investment being used in this way? TUG moved quickly with the response and a spokesperson put out a statement that football investment is not linked to TUG and is entirely a matter for members of the Chansiri family and funded out of their own personal wealth.

Many on here still cling to the hope or dream that TUG will sail in with mega investment or commercial deals. I am here to say, you are in for a long, long wait.

We've been through this a few times but probably banished to the deleted bin via the old boardroom

On completion of the deal it was said that 'Thai group buys Championship club' https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31040959

so it was an obvious misunderstanding when he stood in front of the logo board plastered with  Thai Union Foods  as was 

image.jpeg.47f267a6acb3b16bf878bd0e6762d92d.jpeg

Since that denial of involvement by TUF I have never seen heard or read of any other party involved 

It's still possible his family are involved privately but as China says above  I doubt we'll ever see the TUG involved as a cursory look at their minutes and strategy is to only get involved in germane industry it's a shame but any sponsor ship has to be at market rate anyway

Some might say there's fishy business afoot with the selection if nothing else so perhaps they may  :dry:

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

image.jpeg.47f267a6acb3b16bf878bd0e6762d92d.jpeg

This picture pretty much sums up the problems with DC's reign perfectly.

Standing in front of a board with a badge that no longer exists and a logo of a sponsor that never existed for us.

Background might as well be a load of mirrors and some smoke.

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

His answer in every single steering meeting is “come and see me” when you have a problem and also states he doesn’t like people saying anything bad online? That is the world now whether he likes it or not! If kits aren’t in by November fans will complain! If we are doing poorly fans will criticise the manager. If we are paying more than every club in the same league as ours people will complain! If your not going to tell supporters there is an embargo until season tickets have come off sale people are going to be annoyed! The same man that’s openly stated and blamed supporters for last seasons downfall and sees no issue with poor recruitment of players!

That video isn’t filled with people insulting him! 

Crikey,only asked you if you actually believed he wouldn't be seen by anyone wanting to at convenience,lot of flim flam without an answer that fella.

4 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Crikey,only asked you if you actually believed he wouldn't be seen by anyone wanting to at convenience,lot of flim flam without an answer that fella.

Without an answer? ITS NOT REALISTIC If your struggling to read :biggrin: Your the one quoting me? Lot of “flim flam”from yourself to say all I did was quote Chansiri himself and there’s a video of a fan doing as he’s asked, might be able to get a meeting when I can get one of his taxis :biggrin: