Chansiri kicking off

8 hours ago, hawksmore said:

This for me too, there is a definite air of superiority which comes from DC in relation to the fans, almost as if he can tell us what he likes and we are in no position to question him. Maybe there's a cultural aspect to that too, but either way, at the very least he has mislead fans and does not seem to be able to stand up to any sort of tough questioning. His rambling at the fans forums reek of self importance and 'hot air' in order to keep people quiet, in truth they're not much more than the ramblings of a man who seemingly has no script. He says a lot, without saying much at all. 

The one thing that really irks me which in no way can he come out of looking good is his comment about Jos pay being more than Carlos. We know Carlos was given an improved contract and that Jos has been out of work for 18+months.

So either DC is an awful businessman paying over the odds that literally no club in Germany wanted to employ or he's not telling the truth, either way, that sums him up to me. 

He's also tried to cover up the failed sale of executive box's. Claiming they wer'e losing money at 25k. All it takes to run a box on a match day is extra food and drink ( bear in mind this is bought in bulk as part of mass catering) and a very young waiter/waitress on minimum wage. All the other things required in the box are already there table, chairs, TV, cutlery, view etc. By not utilising the box's in the first place can be seen as a major loss on income.

6 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

The way things are at the moment if the pigs don’t beat us at least 6-0 on Friday, they will have failed. They’ve never had a better chance to give us a spanking 

The thing that gives me heart ahead of Friday is that Sheffield United will be expected to give Wednesday a thrashing which can brings it own pressure. If we can get to 20mins 0-0 like in January then United might get a bit frustrated. 
Never thought this before playing United but would take a narrow defeat and keep some pride intact.

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just seen from that video that he who must not be named appears to still be advising the chairman. 

I wouldn't pin your hopes on a good managerial appointment if Jos gets the boot.

Saw him outside the ground on Saturday. He is still hanging around like a bad smell. 

2 hours ago, addedtime said:

Exactly.

A statement saying that that's it with spending due to P & S limitations would help the transparency problems. We'll know he's spent, but is trying to keep en even keel.

Surely, this has been made clear. All the business with P&S, and the possibility of fines and points deductions earlier this year were not something made up for the press..

I must admit I'm beginning to feel very sorry for Mr.C.. To my way of looking at things, he has faced the fans numerous times, has answered any questions put to him in a correct manner, maybe not to the fans liking, but truthful, he even faced the fans on Sat which I thought extremely brave. .

and answered mst questions put in a proper manner.. We fans tend to think that Wednesday is our club and there is only ourselves who know how it should be run.Don't forget that we may have invested thousands in watching the club, but Chansiri has invested Millions. He has stated his desire to invest more, but is unable to do so by FIFA .

And don't you think that he is hurting after seeing the last fortnight's performances? And don't forget it is only a fortnight ago we were lying in SIXTH position.

By all means criticise the Chairman, the Manager, the Players, even the Gate man if you want. It is your right as paying customers, BUT, and it is a big BUT, do so without abuse. Anger yes, abuse never.

3 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Surely, this has been made clear. All the business with P&S, and the possibility of fines and points deductions earlier this year were not something made up for the press..

I must admit I'm beginning to feel very sorry for Mr.C.. To my way of looking at things, he has faced the fans numerous times, has answered any questions put to him in a correct manner, maybe not to the fans liking, but truthful, he even faced the fans on Sat which I thought extremely brave. .

and answered mst questions put in a proper manner.. We fans tend to think that Wednesday is our club and there is only ourselves who know how it should be run.Don't forget that we may have invested thousands in watching the club, but Chansiri has invested Millions. He has stated his desire to invest more, but is unable to do so by FIFA .

And don't you think that he is hurting after seeing the last fortnight's performances? And don't forget it is only a fortnight ago we were lying in SIXTH position.

By all means criticise the Chairman, the Manager, the Players, even the Gate man if you want. It is your right as paying customers, BUT, and it is a big BUT, do so without abuse. Anger yes, abuse never.

A question I would like to ask Chansiri is in all the recruitment / board meetings 2 or 3 years ago. When such things as signing Jordan Rhodes in particular of the possible signings were being discussed did anyone at any stage ask what was the plan if we didn't go up. Because from the outside I dont think we had one.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

A question I would like to ask Chansiri is in all the recruitment / board meetings 2 or 3 years ago. When such things as signing Jordan Rhodes in particular of the possible signings were being discussed did anyone at any stage ask what was the plan if we didn't go up. Because from the outside I dont think we had one.

So. What are our plans for playing in Div 1  next year?

• Haha 1

Guest addedtime
25 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

I suppose I should have said I meant that that statement should have been made months ago. It just caused months of speculation whipped into a frenzy by certain fans about a lack of investment.

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

At the fans forum DC practically said that he signed Rhodes because the fans told him to. Same reason for selling Hunt

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I have read people on here saying about Thai culture and respect and all that, think that maybe have something to do with it.

Buy think basically he is a mega rich bloke and is used to people bowing and scraping to him. Think he is surprised that football fans can be quite confrontational sometimes and he thought people would be a lot more grateful with how much money he has ploughed into the club.

Absolutely, it's a culture thing.

Silver spoon in Thailand, almost Demi - God status
Just not used to anyone or anything tell him what to do or how apart from his elder family.

My way or the highway.... and his, is  full of potholes.