Chansiri kicking off

56 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nothing against Jordan, but the outlay for him may well end up being the worst bit of transfer business this club has ever undertaken.

A ridiculous, indulgent signing that moved us to the brink with respect to FFP.

Better yet, the blasted manager didn't even want him.

Genius! 

...and it has prevented us from spending on other areas where there actually was a need for reinforcements. Had we spent that £7-8m on a defender and midfielder instead, maybe that could have been all that was needed to get promoted that season? 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

...and it has prevented us from spending on other areas where there actually was a need for reinforcements. Had we spent that £7-8m on a defender and midfielder instead, maybe that could have been all that was needed to get promoted that season? 

Yep.

We'd just signed Winall too.

Utter f*ckwittery. 

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Nothing as far as I can tell. Maybe it's a case of:

a) Too much baggage from her previous position

b) Misogyny

Sadly I suspect the latter.

The first, I've heard that she can be quite difficult and is very pernickety, but i suppose that means she's hands on and in a way I suppose attention to detail is a good quality to have. Maybe she's learnt from her time at Charlton. 

Just now, RobbieOwler said:

The first, I've heard that she can be quite difficult and is very pernickety, but i suppose that means she's hands on and in a way I suppose attention to detail is a good quality to have. Maybe she's learnt from her time at Charlton. 

People always make this mistake, a football club isn't your standard business.