Chansiri kicking off

3 minutes ago, Wednesday Fan said:

After reading this thread I’m going back to buying Tesco’s own brand tuna chunks in spring water and ditching John West. Sorry DC.

UP THE OWLS!!!

I think you will be buying exactly the same product with a different label on it and paying less.

:stuwinky:

22 hours ago, bazapeps said:

At the fans forum DC practically said that he signed Rhodes because the fans told him to. Same reason for selling Hunt

Our record signing Rhodes is a player that the manager didn’t want and the squad didn’t need. If that doesn’t highlight DCs ineptitude in terms of recruitment and financial control I don’t know what does. Made so many poor decisions I’m losing count. Ultimately he’s made the choice to spend big on utter rubbish. 

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Is that a personal threat? lol 

Well I mean they're real in that they exist and are registered and everything. They're not real in that they've both been trading for over a year and lord knows you can't buy any product (apart from a football shirt) with Elev8 attributed to it, and not a single soul has ever ridden a D-taxi in their lives. 

Neither of those 2 "businesses" would pass any scrutiny other than they exist on paper.

Illegal? No, but is that what its come to, operating just this side of the rules?

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

As I mentioned earlier, for an owner new to football, Chansiri’s record of 2 play offs in his 3 completed seasons, is actually pretty impressive

That was thankfully something he wasn't in charge of. 

Kit, merchandise etc, anniversary, pricing, which he was in control of was /has been a disaster. 

22 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

That was thankfully something he wasn't in charge of. 

Kit, merchandise etc, anniversary, pricing, which he was in control of was /has been a disaster. 

According to some on here he's in charge of team selection, formations, tactics the lot lol

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

A mistake compounded by actually revealing that to the fans putting Rhodes in a strange position.

Nothing against Jordan, but the outlay for him may well end up being the worst bit of transfer business this club has ever undertaken.

A ridiculous, indulgent signing that moved us to the brink with respect to FFP.

Better yet, the blasted manager didn't even want him.

Genius! 

2 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

I think you will be buying exactly the same product with a different label on it and paying less.

:stuwinky:

Same reason I love a good Co-op / Sainsbury's "Pilsner", also known as Staropramen, clearly says it's brewed there on the label.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobbieOwler said:

His problem is his trust and faith in people high up around him who are also way beyond their own depth. I do think he has his best intentions, he could easily walk away or let us rot. He needs to be a better judgement of character and not be taken in by people with the gift of the gab like Carlos and Katrien.

We're talking about a guy who is where he is because of nepotism but I generally feel he has our best intention at heart (maybe to protect his ego) and I like how he can be quite fiery. Business wise, he's far from the cream of the crop but at the end of the day he's the one with the money.

Some good points there.

I think I'd rather be run properly than have someone who supposedly has loads of dosh and a massive ego but wastes it away with terrible decisions 

7 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

What's Katrien done wrong?

Nothing as far as I can tell. Maybe it's a case of:

a) Too much baggage from her previous position

b) Misogyny

Sadly I suspect the latter.