Chansiri kicking off

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Without an answer? ITS NOT REALISTIC If your struggling to read :biggrin: Your the one quoting me? Lot of “flim flam”from yourself to say all I did was quote Chansiri himself and there’s a video of a fan doing as he’s asked, might be able to get a meeting when I can get one of his taxis :biggrin:

Ok,lets leave it alone,you think Mr Chairman is a liar,that'll do for me.

9 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

This picture pretty much sums up the problems with DC's reign perfectly.

Standing in front of a board with a badge that no longer exists and a logo of a sponsor that never existed for us.

Background might as well be a load of mirrors and some smoke.

What makes you think TUF haven't been investing? Doesn't always have to be obvious / blatant 

8 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What makes you think TUF haven't been investing? Doesn't always have to be obvious / blatant 

How about company law? Listed companies cannot make deliberate deceptions or misleading statements to shareholders. Why would they invest anyway? What is realistically in it for them?

Edited by ChinaOwl

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

How about company law? Listed companies cannot make deliberate or misleading statements to shareholders. Why would they invest anyway? What is realistically in it for them?

Asks StudentOwl a question and gets a reply from ChinaOwl

Nosey get.

lol

Edited by theowlsman

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

ChinaOwl posted a very comprehensive answer on TUF's investment (or indeed, lack thereof) and anger at their logo being used at our club about two pages ago. 

Hold on, let me read it. Only read the last page. Killing time over a pint after work 

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Hold on, let me read it. Only read the last page. Killing time over a pint after work 

8 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

These days, I am into Sino-UK trade and investment. In my previous life, I had a business based in China closely related to food and fisheries stock. Many years ago (long before DC became involved with Wednesday), I joined a consortium of China based fishing companies that held a minor stake in Thai Union. We get the dispatches that ALL shareholders receive.

At the time when there was initial interest in UK Football at both SWFC and Reading, the TUF logo (Now Thai Union Group PCL) was appearing on backdrops. You have to realise that Thai Union is public listed company and not privately owned. The Chansiri family collectively hold a 20.3% stake in the organisation. That certainly does not give any of the Chansiri family the remit to spend company funds on loss making projects outside the core discipline of Thai Union, namely "Food Processing and Manufacturing".

If you think that DC's brother and father might be perplexed about the purchase of football clubs "on the other side of the world", think how ordinary shareholders of TUG would have felt about THEIR investment being used in this way? TUG moved quickly with the response and a spokesperson put out a statement that football investment is not linked to TUG and is entirely a matter for members of the Chansiri family and funded out of their own personal wealth.

Many on here still cling to the hope or dream that TUG will sail in with mega investment or commercial deals. I am here to say, you are in for a long, long wait.

I'll go one better and quote you in. Have another for me will ya?

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

ChinaOwl posted a very comprehensive answer on TUF's investment (or indeed, lack thereof) and anger at their logo being used at our club about two pages ago. 

What anger about the logo being used? I merely let people know what I was informed as a shareholder. It's a matter between Dejphon Chansiri and Thai Union Group. I couldn't give a t0ss what he does with the logo.

lol

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

What anger about the logo being used? I merely let people know what I was informed as a shareholder. It's a matter between Dejphon Chansiri and Thai Union Group. I couldn't give a t0ss what he does with the logo.

lol

TUF's anger, not yours ya numpty lol

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

lol

So TUF didn't want to be anything to do with Wednesday? And Chansiri isn't actually anything to do with the company, apart from being related to the owners?

15 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I’m sure it mentioned a consortium when DC was first announced. 

DC said his background was in property and development and I got the impression he is funded partly by his own wealth and perhaps that of his family?

Adam Whatshisface, him who bogied off to Leeds after about 5 minutes.  Always referred to the new owner(s) in the plural.

• Thanks 1