Chansiri kicking off

On 03/11/2018 at 18:29, Jwowl said:

Unpopular - but apart from genuine naivety I struggle to see where chansiri is to blame 

He put money in,he backed what was sold to him... probably should have been better advised

he isn’t responsible for his 50million pound investment underperforming - what happens if he says enough is enough? Who pays the debt?

personally no issue with him - issue with the footballing people who have let him down 

The problem is he let the football people go,Roeder and Co probably got the hump when he started letting those unscrupulous money grubbing agents /agency Doyen sports in charge, they're not football people, they just use football as a tool to make money and don't give one iota about the consequences for the clubs, fans or players involved. 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

The problem is he let the football people go,Roeder and Co probably got the hump when he started letting those unscrupulous money grubbing agents /agency Doyen sports in charge, they're not football people, they just use football as a tool to make money and don't give one iota about the consequences for the clubs, fans or players involved. 

this is exactly when our problems started. 

3 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I know someone who is friends with Roeder and this is exactly the case. 

He did line up Bannan before departing though. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

I haven't heard about this,but with the way things seem to be going,i wouldn't be surprised,which is/would be a shame actually.

Didn't see him on the video when it was kicking off in the stand,probably a good thing he wasn't there,would have been very upsetting for the lad.

6 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

absolutely 

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

this is exactly when our problems started. 

The thing is all this mess could have been avoided so easily if instead of insisting on micro managing and messing with everything himself he'd have come in as owner for a couple of seasons and hired either Milan, Stafford in as a ceo/chairman until such time when when he felt knowledgeable and comfortable to take the reigns himself. 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

The thing is all this mess could have been avoided so easily if instead of insisting on micro managing and messing with everything himself he'd have come in as owner for a couple of seasons and hired either Milan, Stafford in as a ceo/chairman until such time when when he felt knowledgeable and comfortable to take the reigns himself. 

He should have moved heaven and earth to keep Paul Aldridge , would have saved him a whole load of grief down the line .

I don't like all this abuse towards Chansiri, he's a good guy with money doing a bad job.

His decision making is poor, remember he didn't sack Carlos, Carlos mutually agreed to leave once the Swansea job was in sight. 

Perhaps Chansiri is too nice for his own good, he needs a bit of ruthlessness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RobbieOwler said:

I don't like all this abuse towards Chansiri, he's a good guy with money doing a bad job.

His decision making is poor, remember he didn't sack Carlos, Carlos mutually agreed to leave once the Swansea job was in sight. 

Perhaps Chansiri is too nice for his own good, he needs a bit of ruthlessness. 

What makes you think he's a good guy?

He certainly doesn't come across as so.

He finds it very difficult to raise a smile , seems a very unemotional type of bloke to me 

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:30, Glenn59 said:

have to say he gets what he deserves. Acts like a spoilt child when people raise matters. Has no understanding of the western European passion for football. Distanced from fans, blames anyone but himself.

Won't learn, listen or look at how the club can all move forward as one.

Great Post

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

As I mentioned earlier, for an owner new to football, Chansiri’s record of 2 play offs in his 3 completed seasons, is actually pretty impressive

Yes but it was not done by building slowly and making decisions that were sustainable for the long term.

Everything was a gamble to go up within 2 years with zero thought to what would happen if we just missed out.