Birmingham -V- Wednesday 18 OMDT

Take it that is Lady S about half way down the thread! Nice fangs err..teeth!

The stats are so one sided that it can only mean one thing. An upset is on the cards!

Gerrintoem Wednesday!

• Like 2

Will be a completely different game to the last one, that's for sure. 

Reckon we will come away with a win.  Birmingham are nothing special. 

I often think to myself, we have the quality in the squad, we just lack that certain belief.  I think sometimes, what are we really afraid of.  

I just wish, we would go out onto the pitch and believe that we will truly win the game.  Character is what we are lacking, and a bit of leadership wouldn't go amiss. 

Dawson, anytime the ball comes into the box, get stuck in and smash it clear.  Left foot, right foot, your face if necessary. 

Palmer, get forrad when you get the chance, if the opportunity arises, put your laces through it.  Do not stop running.

Lees, get your right foot or head in there.  Don't give them a chance.  If a player gets past you, take him out, as long as you are not in the box.

Hector.  Keep up the defensive work,  Set pieces, this is your chance..

Thorniley, keep an eye out for that killer pass. If in doubt, hoof it.

Penney,  Get some lovely crosses whipped in from the left, otherwise shoot.  Tell Bazza, next free kick is yours. 

Pessy.  Needs to act a bit of a nob on the pitch, tackle often and hard, always.  Make your presence known, A yellow card isn't necessarily a bad thing. 

Bazza,  Stop sitting in front of the defence.  Get forward more, and get them one two's going as you break into the box.  In the box, keep the ball close,  very close.  We could do with a few more penalties.

Reachinho, as you were.

Joao.  Gotto toughen up, bully the opposition and use those afterburners more often.  Need to be more ruthless whilst in possession.  

Big man.  Goals.  We want goals.  Stay higher up the pitch and get in the box more often.  Sit between their centre backs and throw them around like a rag doll.  

There, I said it.   %7Banigifs%7D--grossly_reptilian.gif.95a5a6b284e7d0a9802d632b67aee62b.gif

{anigifs}--grossly_reptilian.gif

Edited by Ronio
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Dreading this to be honest but we’ve faced better opposition with worse owls teams than this and still managed to win occasionally.  

My two hopes are that Fox and Nuhiu don’t start. Whatever the opinions and form of the other players I know deep down these two aren’t good enough. Get Lees and Penney back in the team and just hope for an improved performance. 

2-1 to them but an improvement performance wise.

Fear the worst, hope for the best.

Nice one Snoots.

Take a point. Especially a nil-nil to give that gaping defence a grain of confidence.

We are on target to concede 76 goals.....look no further.

Edited by Holmowl

Really need to step up our performance against a very inform team. Our last few performances have really pi$$ed me off. Whatever team Jos picks he needs to have those players fired up from the very first minute. Another loss and Jos will be under a hell of a lot of pressure, some of it fully deserved with his stubbornness imo.