Derby day coming

So let’s be honest guys who thinks we will turn them over ??? Or who’s apprehensive about the game.

personally I’m not looking forward to it I can’t see us not conceding a goal we look so defensively weak and I think sharp Clark and the rest of Sheff Utd will be smelling our blood.

our only saving grace is we have been scoring (have been) we sempt to struggle last night v qpr of all teams. Without reach and his screamers where is our attack ?? 

Tbh I’ll be satisfied with a point I know this is going to get me negs but let’s be honest can we see us winning ??? Let alone keeping clean sheet. 

As as long as we don’t lose more than 4-0 too haha we’d never live that down lol what do we all think ??? I could do with some optimistic comments cause I am dreading that game lol 

By what I’ve seen they play very much out of position, one of their centre backs rampaging down the wing is common practice, as is the likes of Sharp and Clarke picking up on the attempts of other out of position wannabe strikers, As far as I’m concerned Jos should have the positions marked as well as the players, if this means playing one up front, so be it, this fixrure is perfect for either Fessi or Winnall to show their metal

Our ‘style’ of football plays straight into their hands. 

Fot this reason I’m frightened of getting a hiding. They close down quick, press in numbers and constantly look to get shots off. We dwell on the ball and drop off.

It’s a recipe for disaster. I’d be saying this against anyone that plays this way. Not just that lot.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

By what I’ve seen they play very much out of position, one of their centre backs rampaging down the wing is common practice, as is the likes of Sharp and Clarke picking up on the attempts of other out of position wannabe strikers, As far as I’m concerned Jos should have the positions marked as well as the players, if this means playing one up front, so be it, this fixrure is perfect for either Fessi or Winnall to show their metal

Both of which are injured

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I thought they were going to stuff us in January?

They didn't.

The team lower in the table seems to win these games a lot of the time.

Get a backbone guys

Is being realistic/honest and commenting on what we see and how both sides play classed as not having a backbone bid? 

Would you prefer blind optimim from more of us? I can manage that on the day, but not leading up to a fixture where I can think logically.

• Thanks 1