Does Forestieri start against Leeds?

Guest The Horse

I'd start him and make room by removing Fletcher. His legs have gone. He's scored a deflection and an easy header in the last two games.

Don't dislike Fletch but think he's too slow and not the best of finishers. His lack of pace if effecting his hold up play. Backwards and sideways passing is easy.

Fernando beats a man, or two, can pick a pass and can score, from near and far.

I think a lot of fans don't like him because he striked to get wage parity with our top earner at the time. I'd have done the same. Imagine going to work and getting paid less than someone who is no better than you. One of the best players we've had in the past 20 years.

• Haha 2

Just now, Sweet Shezza said:

I'd start him and make room by removing Fletcher. His legs have gone. He's scored a deflection and an easy header in the last two games.

Don't dislike Fletch but think he's too slow and not the best of finishers. His lack of pace if effecting his hold up play. Backwards and sideways passing is easy.

I think a lot of fans don't like him because he striked to get wage parity with our top earner at the time. I'd have done the same. Imagine going to work and getting paid less than someone who is no better than you. One of the best players we've had in the past 20 years.

Sweet jesus.

Fessi is our most talented player. a Game changer and makes this happen. Always involved in the best moments of the game. But I don't think you can drop anyone after today - so bench for me too.

He'll also make a massive impact coming on

42 minutes ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Really?!? I mean really?? 

WOW 

Each to their own I guess :blink:

49 minutes ago, Sweet Shezza said:

tenor.gif.6e156d5a515b9623f2623d746edb15ab.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Before this season, Fernando was 33 goals from 86 league games for Wednesday, Fletcher 12 from 57 games.

Call me old fashioned but I like strikers who score goals, but each to their own.

My comment to your original post was because you asserted that fletcher's legs had gone,now the thing with fletcher is,he's never had legs to lose,he leads the line better than forestieri,he holds play up better than forestieri,his positional sense is better than forestieri's,now ya man forestieri scores more goals absolutely,but to drop him for the point you made initially just because he's our best player,no not for me,he must earn the right to start.

17 minutes ago, Jowl said:

Fessi is our most talented player. a Game changer and makes this happen. Always involved in the best moments of the game. But I don't think you can drop anyone after today - so bench for me too.

He'll also make a massive impact coming on

It’s not the best night to advocate Fessi coming in to replace Marco given his 2 goals in 3 games. He’s a better player, no doubt tho.

I definitely would bring Fessi on from the bench after 60 minutes against the scrubbers. He will be well up for it and I bet he will cause mayhem. You also can’t drop those attacking players who got the win today.

1 hour ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Before this season, Fernando was 33 goals from 86 league games for Wednesday, Fletcher 12 from 57 games.

Call me old fashioned but I like strikers who score goals, but each to their own.

FF 34 goals in 7030 minutes = goal every 206 mins.

Fletcher 16 in 3930 minutes = goal every 245 mins.

4 hours ago, Geosword said:

Or does he start from the bench again?

After the Forest game, both Reach and Matias looked vulnerable to making way for him.

But after today you can't really drop anyone.

Would you start him?

If so, where does he play and who makes way?

I'd go for starting him from the bench.

Good performances need rewarding with starts.

Good question.

Can't really change a winning team, so personally Nando should be on the bench.