Man Of The Match

Reach. 

Ran his socks off. 

Was really surprised in the kids. I think everyone deserves the plaudits. 

First 5 mins they looked really nervous and then bossed it for 70.

Typical Wednesday fashion made one big mistake and the game turned. 

How we didn't concede again I don't know, from where I was sat it looked inevitable. 

Dawson kicking out 3 times at the end straight to their keeper. 

Thought dave and ff coming on might stabilise it but midfield was knackered. 

Very happy though. Confidence will be immense. 

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

Reach is a class act.

I know there were lots of things wrong with Sunday, but you really notice how much we miss him these days when he's not fit. 

Good first touch, has endless energy and consistently delivers good crosses in from that left side. 

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

I know that Lees is going to get flak for that, but such was the ball I'm not sure what else he could have done.

Let it bounce and the guy gets in, head it and the guy gets in...it was just a lucky punt up the field which dropped right in the worst spot for him.

you may be right - just think he has to be stronger or more vocal to call Dawson to a place its safer to get it to him. That or take it on volley int stand. We were in total control at that point. It wasnt his doing, he didnt faff about with it up front and create the opportunity like FF and co... I guess I'm a bit overly critical but on a night like tonight not much to complain about!

Bannan, ran it, shout out  to Penney, thought it was one of the most composed performances ive seen from a youngster, credit to Matias who kept getting back to help first half, then he faded.

a bit,

Dunno why we went on the back foot, i thought Millwall looked worse than Hull up to that point.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Bannan

Closely followed by Reach and Palmer.

Credit to Pessy against the odds. Promising stuff from Penney.

Honourable mention to the rest of them.

Glad you’ve mentioned Pessy, he battled well tonight, in what was a good all round team performance

• Like 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Bannan, ran it, shout out  to Penney, thought it was one of the most composed performances ive seen from a youngster, credit to Matias who kept getting back to help first half, then he faded.

a bit,

Dunno why we went on the back foot, i thought Millwall looked worse than Hull up to that point.

The double substitution seemed to work for them. 

Bazza and Reach were class however for a player that I have criticised in the past I am going for Palmer.

He made a few mistakes but he plus points far outweighed the minuses.

In a Millwall attack aimed at the far post, he guarded the ball all the way across. He knew where the player was because he looked. Let's hope he starts doing this all the time.

And he won us 3 points, excellent block at the end.

The kids did well and I know Lees will get most of the blame for their goal, Dawson should be screaming at him to head it wide as soon as the ball bounced as the pace of the ball vanished.

Encouraging signs.

6 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Fletcher was immense tonight, no coincidence that once he went off Millwall came back into the game. Won everything in the air and linked up superbly with Matias, Preston and Reach

Yeah reyt point here,  Fletcher played tonight like he needs to play more often , I said in the summer he needs to stand up and be counted and be crucial to us and tonight he was